About this project:
- The project aims at creating graphs to support the SNIA reports. The data for the reports are fetched from the OPNFV Test Results ReST API.
- The report (generated by the reporting module) looks like the following example:
- Step 1: Data is fetched from the OPNFV Test Results ReST API
- Step 2: The fields "report_data" and "metrics" are taken from the JSON object retrieved in the above step and sent to the client side.
storperf/docker/storperf-reporting/ contains the code used for this project.
The file structure is as follows:-
|-- Dockerfile # Dockerfile for the storperf-reporting container
|-- requirements.txt # pip requirements for the container
`-- src # Contains the code for the flask server
|-- app.py # Code to run the flask application
|-- static # Contains the static files (js,css)
| |-- css # Contains css files
| | `-- bootstrap.min.css
| |-- bootstrap.min.js
| |-- Chart.min.js
| |-- jquery-2.1.3.min.js
| |-- jquery.bootpag.min.js
| `-- plotly-latest.min.js # Used for plotting the graphs
Graphing libraries and tools:-
- Bootstrap is used for the UI of the project.