Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Project Proposal & Creation Review Checklist
- Post a project proposal (Template) on the Project Proposals page.
- Make a new project proposal announcement on TSC & Tech-Discuss mailing lists.
- Make an effort to discuss the project proposal during the weekly Technical Discussion call to solicit community feedback (in addition to collecting feedback via mailing lists)
- After a minimum of 2 week in the “proposal state”, schedule for a creation review during the weekly TSC Meeting by contacting Chris Price or Ray Paik
- If consensus from the TSC is that the project proposal needs additional work, they may suggest attending the weekly Technical Discussion meeting for community review/feedback (or at least have further discussions on mailing lists)
- After the creation review is approved by the TSC:
- Create a project wiki page/space (template)
- Remove your project from the Project Proposals page.
- Send an email to email@example.com to file a ticket to create a project repo
- Complete the INFO file in the new project repo (BGS example). For committers/contributors, please list corporate email addresses (vs. personal email)
- If the project team is planning on setting up a regular meeting (e.g. via teleconference, IRC, etc.), please list the meeting information on the Meetings page