|5 min||Agenda Bashing||Jack Morgan|
- discuss agenda items for meeting
|10 min||Review Discussion on PDF/CNTT||Mark Shostak Jack Morgan|
- Review discussion from Technical Discussion Call
- Where should the work / discussion happen? CNTT-RI? Infra-WG?
- What's the scope of the discussion? PDF Format, Implementation, Hardware specifications?
|10 min||Infra-WG Planning||Jack Morgan|
- Planning on canceling / moving Infra-WG Europe/APAC friendly meeting - Too many conflicts
- Moving meeting back and hour to 7AM - Trevor BramwellTo drive meeting Jan - February
|10 min||Discussion Topics||Jack Morgan|
- OPNFV representative for the TAC Infra Work Group - Need to choose someone (mostly likely candidates are OPNFV Infra WG leads) - Designating Trevor Bramwell - Will provide summary, report to Infra-WG
- Adopting TAC Infra Work Group recommendations for CI/CD per the comparison - Need a champion to define strategy and implementation - Trevor Bramwell
- Main topic moving forward: TAC Infra Work Group - CI/CD
- INFRA wiki space clean up - organize content, archiving any as needed, identify what needs to be prioritized moving forward. - Jack Morgan& Trevor Bramwellhave a follow up meeting to determine content priorities for 2020
|4 min||Debrief LFN DDF Topics||Trevor Bramwell|
- Overview of OPNFV CI/CD - Presentation at DDF in Prague
Jerma Release Plans
- Discuss release plans for Releng, LaaS and Pharos
- All need a rough draft for next release
- Cleaning up labs
- Pharos specification update: Seperate labs / spec
- Present at mature project
- Execute on CI/CD Transition
- Determine XCI status
- Determine security scanning
- LaaS: Not here
|5 min||Address Current Issues||Trevor Bramwell |
- LF-POD2 - Bad motherboard? Needs a power cycle.
- Chassis needs a hard reboot
- Waiting until after Iruya Release
- Will need to discuss next-steps if a reboot doesn't fix it.
- Greater discussion in the future around hardware needs to be had as well.
|1 min||Review Actions & Next Meeting Topics||Jack Morgan Trevor Bramwell|
- Project Release Plans
- Determine sub-project future