5G Cloud Native Demo at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon NA 2019 This demo was shown at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America, Nov 18-21, 2019.
- VCO 3.0 Planning page
- VCO GitHub
- Core Network GitHub
- Core Network (Cups components) GitHub
- k8s deployment GitHub
- RAN GitHub
- VCO Demo 3.0 / 5G Cloud Native Assets (more assets coming soon)
- Photo Folder (Photos Coming soon)
- Read the blog
- Read the press release
- View the KubeCon Keynote Video
Going Forward: Join us!
- The next demo project is preparing a 5G Cloud Native Network Integration with ONAP that will be debuted at ONES, April 20-21, Los Angeles. See the Wiki Planning page here.
- Interesting in joining the community for the next demo iteration? Join us!
- Subscribe to the VCO mailing list here: https://lists.opnfv.org/g/opnfv-vco
- Subscribe to the 5G Cloud Native Slack Channel.
Participate in LFN projects to advance cloud native capabilities: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/
Join the CNTT Cloud Native Reference Architecture Work: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Common+NFVI+Telco+Task+Force+-+CNTT
Define CNF Compliance and Verification Testing: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25362538
Engage with telecom networking requirements in k8s and CNCF networking projects: https://www.cncf.io/
VCO Demo 2.0: This demo was shown at ONS Europe 2018 & OCP Regional Summit, Sep-Oct 2018.
VCO Demo 1.0: This demo was shown at the OPNFV Summit in Beijing, June 2017.
- See the original VCO 1.0 Demo Planning page
- See the VCO 1.0 Lab Setup page
- See the VCO Demo 1.0 Lessons Learned
- See the VCO Demo 1.0 marketing assets
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.