Agenda of Technical Community Discussion on August 17, 2020
- OPNFV CI/CD Transformation
- modernizing OPNFV CI/CD based on TAC Infra WG recommendations
- Initial CI-as-a-Service Platform Research for TAC Infra WG meetings
- GitLab Ci and gerrit email discussion on opnfv-project-leads
- GitLab-CI Migration notes and feedback
- Explanation of Process and Roadmap
- OPNFV Hardware resources supporting releases
What does OPNFV actually plan to release?
When looking at hardware resources...
What does hardware resources allocation look like for self release model?
Should OPNFV move to a LaaS model for supporting releases?
What are our current hardware resources that support releases?
What does supporting CNTT from a hardware resources perspective look like?