- Proposed name for the project:
- Proposed name for the repository:
- Provide high level description of intended project and OPNFV use case and benefit, if needed.
- Include any architecture diagrams or specifications, reference to OPNFV requirements list.
- Describe the problem being solved by project
- Specify any interface/API specification proposed,
- Specify testing and integration:
- Debugging and Tracing
- Unit/Integration Test plans
- Client tools developed for status shows etc.
- Identity a list of features and functionality will be developed.
- Identify what is in or out of scope. So during the development phase, it helps reduce discussion.
- Describe how the project is extensible in future
- Specify testing and integration like interoperability, scalability, high availability
- What QA and test resources will be available?
- API Docs
- Functional block description
- Identify similar projects is underway or being proposed in OPNFV or upstream project
- Identify any open source upstream projects and release timeline.
- Identify any specific development be staged with respect to the upstream project and releases.
- Are there any external fora or standard development organization dependencies. If possible, list and informative and normative reference specifications.
- If project is an integration and test, identify hardware dependency.
Committers and Contributors:
- Names and affiliations of the committers
- Names and affiliations of any other contributors
- Described the project release package as OPNFV or open source upstream projects.
- If project deliverables have multiple dependencies across other project categories, described linkage of the deliverables.
Proposed Release Schedule:
- When is the first release planned?
- Will this align with the current release cadence
Use the above information to create a key project facts section on your project page
Key Project Facts
Project Name: Project Name (repo name)
Jira Project Name: Same as Project name
Jira Project Prefix: [10 Characters max [A-Z] ]
mailing list tag [Should match Jira Project Prefix]
*Link to TSC approval: Example http://meetbot.opnfv.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-03-03-15.01.html*
Link to approval of additional submitters: Example http://meetbot.opnfv.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-03-03-15.01.html