Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Minutes of Technical Community Discussion on November 03, 2016

  • Date and Time: 6:00am PDT / UTC 13:00, Thursday November 03, 2016
  • Convener: Bin Hu (AT&T)
  • Participants:
    • Aimee Ukasick (AT&T)
    • Bryan Sullivan (AT&T)
    • Dan Druta (AT&T)
    • Dan Radez (RedHat)
    • Dave Neary (RedHat)
    • Edgar St Pierre (EMC)
    • Leon Wang (Huawei)
    • Prakash Ramchandran (Huawei)

Minutes: http://meetbot.opnfv.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2016/opnfv-meeting.2016-11-03-13.01.html

Agenda

  • Active Project Proposal Discussion
  • AOB

we started with discussing a new project proposal Rescuer. Through discussion, it was suggested that Leon work with HA PTL and Multisite PTL to identify overlaps and gaps, and find the best way to move forward that benefits all projects.

At the end, Dave suggested to put common topics of community as standing agenda items. We will start to discuss Certification Program related topic next Thursday November 10.

Meeting adjourned

  • No labels