- The team developed the concept of a "scenario" for the deployment of OPNFV. A scenario is the combination of a set of components and a configuration. Scenarios provide a means for integrating, testing, and deploying the results of OPNFV development projects.
- We need to better define the ownership of scenarios.
- The schedule must take into account scenario development and validation.
- Need to balance the number of scenarios supported with the resources available for testing
- Should not be relying on installer teams to execute testing.
- Need to conduct more unit testing prior to production testing.
- Need a clear separation between development and production testing.
- Installer projects should integrate functest with their Jenkins verify builds.
- Need to schedule development of infrastructure and test cases in advance of test case execution and avoid having the two tasks occur in parallel.