As a part of the planning process, the contributing projects in OPNFV that wanted to use the next release vehicle (Iruyya) are requested to outline the proposed functionality.
Please use a simple format such as:
Project <Name> or Subproject
- Feature 1
- Testing process pilot zeta
- Feature 2.5
- migration to python3
- add support for VxLAN latency measurement
- upgrade latency reporting to use HDR latency histogram
- TRex performance optimization
- run NFVbench on OPNFV LaaS
- Migration to python3
- Integration with Openstack-Helm
- Support for Ubuntu 18.04 and openSUSE 15.0 (currently Ubuntu 16.04 and openSUSE 42.3)
- Various software upgrades (Bifrost, Ansible, Kubespray and OpenStack)
- DPDK support
- Run baremetal in CI
- Creation of FIO containers for K8s or Docker testing of storage performance
- Support for running storage containers and reporting metrics
- Integrate with latest OpenStack Fenix
- Find installer to run testing and integrate to it
- Migrate to python 3
- update to latest collectd release (whatever that will be, when Iruya is released)
- Containerizing VSPERF - Deploy, TestControl and Results containers.
- Configuration generation tool
- Advanced Analytics - Improved analytics.
- Version-1 of Container-Networking Benchmarking.
Project Airship Installer
- Containerized OpenStack Deployment in k8s cluster
- Direct Upstream Deployment
- Upstream Support for New Features Integrated into Upstream
- Partial support of CNTT Reference Model (subject to readiness of CNTT RM specification)