Fraser Release Planning
Apex targeted New features/work for Fraser release:
- Pike OpenStack Support
- Pure Upstream deployment option
- Upstream support for features integrated into Euphrates
- New COE Scenarios (os-odl-k8s_coe-noha, k8s-odl-nofeature-noha)
- All-in-one snapshot builds (for developers)
- Containerized deployment
- Ubuntu/Fedora base platform support
- More 3rd party XCI + ODL - Apex snapshot promotion/creation linked to ODL gerrit. Apex daily upstream OS+ODL master jobs.
- ARM support
- VPP and OVS DPDK support with SFC
- SRIOV scenario
- Mellanox OVS offload scenario
Previous release features from Danube will continue to be supported in Euphrates.