CPerf Colorado Release Plan
Release plan for the first OPNFV release CPerf has taken part in, Colorado.
- Apex installer with the most recent version of OpenDaylight they can provide.
- Pharos infrastructure, standard.
- Apex installer with non-OpenDaylight SDN controller (CERF-4).
- Other installers.
- Integrations with Yardstick or FuncTest.
See the main Colorado Release Plan.
In the MS1 report we were asked for an "estimated feature freeze date for your project". We suspect our development will look more like a rolling release, where it's best just to take the latest version of our code.
Primary contact is the CPerf PTL.
- Daniel Farrell (email@example.com, IRC: dfarrell07)
Secondary contacts are the other CPerf committers.
- Luis Gomez (firstname.lastname@example.org, IRC: LuisGomez)
- Jamo Luhrsen (email@example.com, IRC: jamoluhrsen)
- Marcus Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org, IRC: mgkwill)
- Tim Rozet (email@example.com, IRC: trozet)
CPerf can also be contacted via the #opnfv-cperf Freenode IRC channel or the opnfv-tech-discuss mailing list with the `[cperf]` tag.
CPerf holds quick, informal weekly meetings. See meetings/cperf for details.