- The work here is independent of ONAP WGs and its complimentary
- The CLA work here is at NFVI level that would leverage policies and interfaces from ONAP
- Question if WG's predefined outcome is to contribute code?
- This is optional and based on individual project to contribute code to other communities
- The WG itself doesn't necessitate having a code repository or mandatory contributions
- Example: Update Akraino community as part of Edge interest, CLAMP details as part of ONAP, etc.
- Calling out interested parties to update the details below
Presentation presented at OPNFV developer gathering on April 2nd (just before ONS-NA) are attached: