Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Fuel@OPNFV Goals: =
- Deliver and maintain a working fuel.org installer for the OPNFV stack
- Provide integration of colaborative, and integration development projects in accordance with the Genesis requirement project. However, the actual Feature-, and charachteristics are in practice the result of the participating hands, and the capabilities of the base-line and community efforts (as with any open-source project)
- Integration of collaborative development projects is in practice gated by the resources participating in the project, requests for integration must of course be followed by contributions, such as: code-, plugins-, test stimuli s, documentation, etc. Nothing will happen without active contribution.
- Provide a fully automated build process for Fuel@OPNFV integrated with the upstream projects
- Provide means for automated deployment of Fuel@OPNFV