Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


FastDataStacks Meetings

Logistics

  • Weekly meetings:
    • Weekly: Monday 8:30-9am PT / 5:30-6pm CET (with audio)
    • Weekly (casual - only in case there is something to discuss): Thursday, 9-9:30am PT (IRC only)
  • To join the meeting:
    • GTM/Webex: details to be shared over IRC at the start of the meeting.

IRC: #opnfv-fds on freenode (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=opnfv-fds)

 

Monday, October 23, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    (Focus: Which key issues in 5.0.0 require resolution)
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio (centralized scenarios)
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=def8cd395c734774ba5e435d72b71b58 (pw: hFADCTX3 )

Monday, October 16, 2017

Andy Vanko will host the meeting

Agenda:

  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio (centralized scenarios)
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr
    • Documentation/Release notes
  • Decide which scenarios FDS will release for Euphrates 5.0.0

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=d0cf2be11bc34d88b131de77e69ecafb (pw: fMiAHA3M)

Monday, October 9, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio (centralized scenarios)
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=3184e727bdd04be59b92412e61260eaf (pw: 239Ai3wX )

Monday, October 2, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio (centralized scenarios)
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=38a7bfd9fe404ecaa7482dcbbf380610 (pw: Yw2sUFK3 ) 

Monday, September 25, 2017

Agenda:

  • ODL, HC scale / performance testing - status
  • NFVbench for FDS - testbed
  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    • os-nosdn-fdio: Open issues, status of test results
    • os-odl-fdio (centralized scenarios): Open issues, status of test results
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr
      • APEX support for dvr scenario
      • Open issues, status of test results
      • Status of documentation for dvr

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=cd13b5830da14dc292572ea30cb3c75f (pw: 2rRVqVjm )

Monday, September 18, 2017

Note: Michal Cmarada will host the meeting

Agenda:

  • ODL, HC scale / performance testing:
    • Update on test results
    • Publishing of test results in testresults-db
  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    • os-nosdn-fdio: Open issues, status of test results
    • os-odl-fdio (centralized scenarios): Open issues, status of test results
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr
      • APEX support for dvr scenario (automatic deployment in OPNFV CI successful?)
      • Open issues, status of test results
      • Status of documentation for dvr

Monday, September 11, 2017

Agenda:

  • ODL, HC scale / performance testing - updates
  • Status of FDS scenarios / key issues
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio
      • deployment status centralized scenarios with ODL Oxygen (RPMs now available as part of ODL autorelease)
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr
      • update on current issues (FDS-211 - SNAT / Endpoint registration / DHCP config)
      • current test results

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=12e3c2a3e3dc4468ab64b321dc5607d6  (pw: 7QrzDPAd )

Monday, September 4, 2017

Agenda:

  • ODL, HC scale / performance testing
  • networking-vpp versioning for VPP (confirm use of master)
  • Status of FDS scenarios
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=ac779b8573d34f1a8bdc13a8dbd4cca5 (pw: pNZx9rmH)

Monday, August 28, 2017

Agenda:

  • Euphrates Milestone MS6 (test completed, draft docs available): 
    MS6 reporting for documentation: Documentation Compliance for Euphrates
  • Status of FDS scenarios
    • os-nosdn-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=d3d5a7edb6c7407eb94325d37ffd01d9 (pw: VimnPan4 )

Monday, August 21, 2017

Agenda:

  • Homogenous ODL/HC/VPP version for all FDS scenarios 
  • Euphrates Milestone MS5 (installer integration)
  • Euphrates Milestone MS6 (test completed, draft docs available)
    • M6 status (M6 is due Apr/25)
      • Is draft documentation for DVR scenario available?
      • Do patches for additional test cases (per the test plan) exist and/or has the test plan for FDS been updated (in test-DB)?
  • Open ODL issues which impact FDS
  • Status of FDS scenarios
    • os-nosdn-fdio (Onong)
    • os-odl-fdio (Juraj - centralized scenarios)
    • os-odl-fdio-dvr (Michal)

Monday, August 14, 2017

Agenda:

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=fba8eca667c84f1ebaf033c962d01f92 (pw: 2pCNPtNe)

Monday, August 7, 2017

Agenda:

  • Deployment status of FDS scenarios for Euphrates
  • APEX for DVR scenario
  • OpenDaylight Nitrogen & FDS
  • DVR/L3 development
      • Deployment status of DVR/L3 

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=56b30f9e45fb406fb7d2290e115a3168 (pw: 4Hh2bRkK )

Monday, July 31, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
  • OpenDaylight Nitrogen & FDS
  • APEX for FDS scenarios for Euphrates (i.e. MS 5 readiness)
  • DVR/L3 development
      • Deployment status of DVR/L3 

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=5fd165f6897e4adebf04b30bf6bf6b38 (pw: uFhMwyq6)

Monday, July 24, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
  • OPNFV FDS D3.0 release errata: Fixes provided post the official release date
  • OpenDaylight Nitrogen & FDS: Status of GBP and VBD projects for ODL Nitrogen
  • Euphrates Milestone 5 - status & requested exceptions
  • DVR/L3 development
      • Development status of DVR/L3 
      • APEX support for DVR/L3
  • FDS Microrelease planning: As soon as basic DVR scenario deploys and passes FuncTest we'll consider a "Microrelease"

 

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=e311176583aa4eb3bb721cfd02b99260 (pw: 9pGNYZ2t )

Monday, July 17, 2017

Agenda:

(Andy Vanko will host the meeting)

  • Status on key issues / open questions
  • Closing status on OPNFV D3.0 release -  (Danube Scenario Status)
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • os-nosdn-fdio-ha
  • DVR/L3 development
      • Development status of DVR/L3 
      • APEX support for DVR/L3
  • FDS Microrelease - todo/not todo 
  • Euphrates release plan (as per info on Danube Scenario Status)
    • os-odl_l3-fdio_dvr-noha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio_dvr-ha
    • os-odl_l2-netvirt-gbp-vpp-noha   

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=2a82dcbc4bb6442ab65f55cfb00d3774 (pw: fPZFCMM5 )

Monday, July 10, 2017

Agenda:

(Andy Vanko will host the meeting)

  • Status on key issues / open questions
  • Status on OPNFV D3.0 release -  
    • by  - complete testing
    • by  - finish document updates / update JIRA
    • by  - tag repos and release
  • D2.0 scenarios which are up for re-release for D3.0: Status:
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
  • D3.0
    • DVR/L3 development
      • Development status of DVR/L3 
      • APEX support for DVR/L3
    • os-nosdn-fdio-ha

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=7b741dd9377749bf83fbe2cbf980ac0c (pw: WgXEgSm2 )

Monday, July 3, 2017

Agenda:

(Andy Vanko will host the meeting)

  • Status on key issues / open questions
  • Status on OPNFV D3.0 release -  
    • by  - complete testing
    • by  - finish document updates / update JIRA
    • by  - tag repos and release
  • D2.0 scenarios which are up for re-release for D3.0: Status:
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
  • D3.0
    • DVR/L3 development
      • Development status of DVR/L3 
      • APEX support for DVR/L3
    • os-nosdn-fdio-ha

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=8bfa14a2c5dd4390a4ef9f4f3d946d39 (pw: aWvzMxb2 )

Monday, June 26, 2017

Agenda:

(Andy Vanko will host the meeting)

  • Status on key issues / open questions
  • D2.0 scenarios which are up for re-release for D3.0: Status:
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
  • D3.0
    • DVR/L3 development
      • Development status of DVR/L3 
      • APEX support for DVR/L3
    • os-nosdn-fdio-ha

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=77679cc7139846ba834d9f5aa0745923 (pw: 6BuxYBmD )

Monday, June 19, 2017

Agenda:

  • D2.0 scenarios which are up for re-release for D3.0: Status:
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
  • D3.0
    • DVR/L3 development
      • Development status of DVR/L3 
        • open parts DHCP (tested and working, modifications to the patch done by Michal, retest needed once SNAT tested) 
        • & SNAT (experiencing problems with Models updates in GBP and VBD - testing still on ToDo; resolution in progress)
      • APEX support for DVR/L3
    • os-nosdn-fdio-ha

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=e5d30605c8da4f0486840ba549abd50d (pw: aES8XZmZ )

Monday, June 12, 2017

Agenda:

(Andy Vanko will host the meeting)

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • D2.0 scenarios which are up for re-release for D3.0: Status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • D3.0
      • DVR/L3 development
        • Development status of DVR/L3
        • APEX support for DVR/L3
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha
    • Status of CENGN lab

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=ed880871dd8d4e619b60f5b380f59fa5 (pw: NsbQRfG4)

Monday, June 5, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • APEX and OPNFV CI status
    • D2.0 scenarios which are up for re-release for D3.0: Status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • D3.0
      • Confirm decision: Given technical dificulties we were facing, we'll postpone the release of the DVR-L3 scenario by a month (to the next FDS "microrelease").
      • Consider releasing os-nosdn-fdio-ha?
    • Status: DVR/L3 development
    • Status of CENGN lab
    • FDS schedule and milestones for the next months:
      • Release plan towards Euphrates: FastDataStacks Euphrates Release Plan
      • Decide on a release date for FDS 4.4: Suggestion: target July/11 (final release decision taken by FDS team in FDS synch call on July/10)
        • Plan for FDS 4.4: 
          • os-nosdn-fdio-ha (in case os-nosdn-fdio-ha will not release in D3.0)
          • os-odl-fdio-dvr-noha 
          • os-odl-netvirt-gbp-fdio-noha

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=d55dfb91ade44e949a244307a560cc87 (pw: GyTcSDT2 )

Monday, May 29, 2017

Agenda (The US has a day off today (Memorial Day), we expect a brief meeting only):

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • APEX and OPNFV CI status
    • D2.0 scenarios
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha, os-odl_l2-fdio-ha, os-odl_l3-fdio-noha, os-odl_l3-fdio-ha, os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • D3.0
      • L3 with DVR
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=a1f98f8d5eee40f9af62d65cbfc29dd4 (fQPnvdC8) 

Monday, May 22, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • APEX and OPNFV CI status
      • Status of APEX CI changes (move to dedicated build servers, add Intel POD to CI)
      • Support for dvr scenario -  APEX-466 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • D2.0 scenarios
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha, os-odl_l2-fdio-ha, os-odl_l3-fdio-noha, os-odl_l3-fdio-ha, os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • D3.0
      • L3 with DVR - Michal
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha
    • Status of CENGN lab

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=c6a7bf4257344691b2b452dcd02471b6 (pw: hArSpG3Y )

Monday, May 15, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • APEX and OPNFV CI status
    • D2.0 scenarios
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha, os-odl_l2-fdio-ha, os-odl_l3-fdio-noha, os-odl_l3-fdio-ha, os-nosdn-fdio-noha
      • Security groups issues
    • D3.0
      • L3 with DVR - Michal
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha
    • Status of CENGN lab

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=822a0efe8f074e648009e372c77f6f82 (pw: JjkzcM9t )

Monday, May 8, 2017

NO MEETING (public holiday in several countries)

Friday, May 5, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • D2.0 scenarios
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-ha
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • D3.0
      • L3 with DVR - Michal
      • Scenario for GBP-Netvirt integration 
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha
    • Status of CENGN lab

Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=e15e53872cbe4d7a861cd6c09f94abb2 (pw: yWVRTBw4)

Monday, May 1, 2017

NO MEETING (labor day in several countries)

Monday, April 24, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • D1.0 scenarios for re-release with D2.0
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha, os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha - Michal/Juraj
        • Deployment: Status of  APEX-420 - Getting issue details... STATUS   - Feng/Tim
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha - Onong, Sean, Feng
    • D 2.0
      • Scenario for GBP-Netvirt integration - status
      • Scenarios for D2.0 which were not released as part of D1.0
        • ODL_l2 with ODL-clustering (integrated with os-odl_l2-fdio-ha) - Juraj/Michal/Tomas
        • ODL_l3 with HA (os-odl_l3-fdio-ha) - Michal
        • NOSDN/ML2 with HA (os-nosdn-fdio-ha) - Sean
    • D3.0
      • L3 with DVR - Michal

Monday, April 17, 2017

NO MEETING (Easter - public holiday in several European countries)

Monday, April 10, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario status
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - Juraj
        • Status (dominio test failures)
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj
        • Status (domino and refstack test failures)
        • ODL clustering - overall status
          • Configuration for ODL clustering: Move models to default directory?
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
        • Bug fixes - Status - Michal
        • Deployment: Status of  APEX-420 - Getting issue details... STATUS   - Feng/Tim
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha - Onong, Sean, Feng
    • Next steps:
      • Consider a scenario for GBP-Netvirt integration? (target D2.0/3.0)?
      • Scenarios for D2.0
        • ODL_l2 with ODL-clustering (enhance os-odl_l2-fdio-ha) - Juraj/Michal/Tomas
        • ODL_l3 with HA (os-odl_l3-fdio-ha) - Michal
        • NOSDN/ML2 with HA (os-nosdn-fdio-ha) - Sean
      • Scenarios for D3.0
        • L3 with DVR - Michal

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=4e4762c0ae91489a9fc8e5a16930e777 (pw: 43TxzffZ)

Monday, April 3, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario status - scenarios released with D1.0
      • D1.0 recap (left-overs, what went well, where do we need to improve)
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - Juraj
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj, Feng
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha - Michal
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha - Onong, Sean, Feng
    • Next steps:
      • Scenarios for D2.0
        • ODL_l2 with ODL-clustering (enhance os-odl_l2-fdio-ha) - Juraj/Michal/Tomas
        • ODL_l3 with HA (os-odl_l3-fdio-ha) - Michal
        • NOSDN/ML2 with HA (os-nosdn-fdio-ha) - Sean
      • Scenarios for D3.0
        • L3 with DVR - Michal

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=42f1ea02d7bf4bea907cfc2c1a97392f (pw: pQYwwZd4)

Monday, March 27, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario status (see also http://testresults.opnfv.org/reporting/functest/release/danube/index-status-apex.html):
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - Juraj
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj, Feng
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha - Michal
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha - Onong, Sean, Feng
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha - Onong, Sean, Feng
    • Decision:
      • Which scenarios does the FDS team propose for Danube 1.0 release (i.e. which scenarios do we consider "ready"; those scenarios might still have a few issues, but those issues are documented and have workarounds).

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=5a44c4d5c0b14af5945dece92fb49681 (pw: gBaHuBB3)

Monday, March 20, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario status (see also http://testresults.opnfv.org/reporting/functest/release/danube/index-status-apex.html):
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - Juraj - all ok
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj, Feng - issues: A)mounting nodes not working. after ODLs restarted > remounting works > Juraj to provide logs to Tim; B)Juraj to check the reset of worker threads to process ha apex deploy
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha - Michal, Tomas, Juraj, Tim, Feng - issues: A)ipv6 default route not fully supported; B)modification of the way to delete in HC - check proper order of deletions and items to be deleted (e.g. re ACLs)
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha/noha - Sean, Jerome, Feng - Feng's deployments all ok (virtual), baremetal currently NOK. Fix patch in review now. Resolution MariaDB issue in progress. Simple DHCP NOK right now.
    • Key milestones for Danube 1.0 check in
      • March/22 (Wednesday): JIRA for Danube 1.0 
      • March/24 (Friday): Documentation complete (missing right now are only per scenario release notes (list of JIRA tickets) for APEX).

Monday, March 13, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - local testing and OPNFV CI - Juraj
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha -  local testing and OPNFV CI, MariaDB issue (FDS-223) - Juraj, Feng
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha - local testing and OPNFV CI - Michal, Tomas, Juraj, Feng
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha - development
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha/noha - testing - local testing and OPNFV CI - Sean, Jerome, Feng
    • APEX enhancements
      • status of APEX for odl_l2-noha, odl_l2-ha - Juraj, Feng, Tim
      • status of APEX for odl_l3-noha - Feng, Tim

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=b5294c56322b4f7e924ce57d51630651  (pw: hXBQaC7v)

Monday, March 6, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha/noha - ODL/HC version recommendations to stable deployment in OPNFV CI - Juraj
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha - testing (using ODL/HC latest) / ODL race conditions - Michal, Tomas, Juraj
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha - development
      • os-nosdn-fdio-ha/noha - testing - move into OPNFV CI pipeline? - Sean, Jerome, Feng
    • APEX enhancements
      • status of APEX for odl_l2-noha, odl_l2-ha (on OPNFV CI) - Michal, Feng, Tim
      • status of APEX for odl_l3-noha - Feng, Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD - Raymond

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=2d23e65d6e074d009f99c11afcb6a9fe (pw: wAgvU5Ze)

Monday, February 27, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • APEX enhancements
      • status of APEX for odl_l2-noha, odl_l2-ha (on OPNFV CI) - Michal, Feng, Tim
      • status of APEX for odl_l3-noha - Feng, Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • Scenario status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj
        • ODL clustering testing - Matej
        • Security groups tests (-> Functest) - Tomas
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha/os-nosdn-fdio-ha - Jerome
      • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha, os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha - Michal
    • FDio 17.04 feature planning - Jerome

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=52cb8706c067433f9fe3798628c3273e (pw: aMcGDcC9)

Monday, February 20, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • APEX enhancements
      • Newton support for odl_l2-noha - Feng (implementation), Juraj (testing)
      • status of APEX for odl_l2-ha - Feng, Tim
      • status of APEX for odl_l3-noha - Feng, Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • Scenario status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj
        • ODL clustering testing - Vlado
        • Security groups tests (-> Functest) - Tomas
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha/os-nosdn-fdio-ha - Jerome
      • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha, testing - Michal
      • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha, implementation - implementation - Matej

 

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=666232ba89514c8aac8901ac22e024a8 (pw: 3PwzxmjG)

Monday, February 13, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • FDS Cisco live demo Berlin
      • nfvbench/trex deployment - Juraj/Michal
    • APEX enhancements
      • Newton support for odl_l2-noha - Feng (implementation), Juraj (testing)
      • status of APEX for odl_l2-ha - Feng, Tim
      • status of APEX for odl_l3-noha - Feng, Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • Scenario status:
      • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - Juraj
        • ODL clustering testing - Vlado
        • Security groups testing - Tomas
      • os-nosdn-fdio-noha/os-nosdn-fdio-ha - Jerome
      • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha, testing - Michal
      • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha, implementation - implementation - Matej

Monday, February 06, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Cisco live demo Berlin --- Juraj/Michal - bug found (https://jira.fd.io/browse/HC2VPP-60)
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment testing - Juraj --- this shall relate now to migration to Newton - update from Feng (testing currently all changes that were made in relation to Newton migration)
      • Security groups testing - Tomas --- bug found https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-625
      • ODL clustering testing - Vlado --- all scenarios defined in CSIT being retested on 2017/2/6 (issue found that not all netconf nodes being connected - investigation in progress) + GBP bug reported too (https://bugs.opendaylight.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7738)
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha: Status update. - Jerome --- Jerome not present / point skipped for this meeting
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-ha: Status update. - Jerome --- Jerome not present / point skipped for this meeting
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP --- Michal - work in progress
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim --- see update from Feng above
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha

Monday, January 30, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Cisco live demo Berlin - Juraj/Michal
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment testing - Juraj
      • Security groups testing - Tomas
      • ODL clustering testing - Vlado
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha: Status update. - Jerome
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-ha: Status update. - Jerome
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha
      • Distributed L3 - design documentation - Matej

Monday, January 23, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment testing - Juraj
      • Security groups testing - Tomas
      • ODL clustering testing - Vlado
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha: Status update.
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-dvs-noha
      • Distributed L3 - design discussion - Frank

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=d411f1252a62416d8aa007095e5c9325 (pw: pUYmhQG6)

Monday, January 16, 2017

Agenda:

Given that Jan/16 is a public holiday in the US, we'll just do a quick status check-in and postpone L3-DVR design discussions 'till next week.

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment testing - Juraj
      • Security groups testing - Tomas
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha: Status of open issues from C3.0
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=058b611405684cfab8d6fca582cfc79a (pw: QeuAeKS5)

Monday, January 9, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment testing (qrouter tap port issue (FDS-162) and VPP-556) - Juraj
      • Security groups testing - Tomas
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
      • Status on documented issues from C3.0 release - Sean
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond
    • New scenario design discussion (time permitting): L3 with DVR - Frank

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=da07adbbcf9244dbb161bc496c955dd0 (pw: vUgxs22P)

Monday, January 2, 2017

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment testing (qrouter tap port issue) - Juraj
      • Security groups testing - Tomas
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha - Sean
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers), SuperMicro POD - Raymond

Monday, December 19, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment
      • Security groups - GBP implementation for new VPP/HC API (Tomas)
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha (Sean)
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal/Tomas
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim
    • CENGN PODs
      • Status: CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron servers) - Raymond
      • Status: SuperMicro POD. Update/Readout of FDS demos at CENGN Summit

 

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=e85faaa261fc4adcb5127dddf0002ebb (pw: Jer3egqc)

Thursday, December 15, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Meeting log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-12-15-17.02.log.html

Monday, December 12, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment on:
        • Cisco FDS POD (Juraj)
        • OPNFV LF POD 1 
      • Security groups - GBP implementation for new VPP/HC API (Tomas)
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha (Sean)
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal/Tomas
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim

Meeting recording:  https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=f05fff8fd0024574a920817854e5bb10 (Recording password: AuVr9NPR )

Thursday, December 8, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Meeting log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-12-08-16.59.log.html

Monday, December 5, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment on (status of FDS-149, FDS-146, FDS-147) - Juraj
        • Cisco FDS POD
        • OPNFV LF POD 1 
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal/Tomas
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=c37de283e1884bbbb0dd4de885674359 (pw: 3PmMphsQ)

Thursday, December 1, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Meeting log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-12-01-16.59.log.html

Monday, November 28, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Security groups testing / vhost-user reconnect issues finally resolved via fix in GBP:
      https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/48665/ - Michal
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment on Cisco FDS POD (status of FDS-149, FDS-146, FDS-147) - Juraj
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
      • testing status, FDS-145 status - Juraj
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP - Michal/Tomas
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario - Tim
    • CENGN SuperMicro POD  - for CENGN Summit demo - Ochuko
    • Fuel based scenarios (focusing on SFC) - Ferenc
  • Decision on participation in Colorado 3.0 - all

 

Minutes/Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=74328d40767c458bbc9f83ec2f3ab8d8 (pw: 3EewdRWD)

Monday, November 21, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment on Cisco FDS POD (status of FDS-146, FDS-147)
      • security groups testing (VPP-528)
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
      • testing status, FDS-145 status
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP
      • APEX installer support for L3 scenario

Monday, November 14, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment on Cisco FDS POD and CENGN supermicro POD (status of FDS-146, FDS-147)
      • security groups testing (VPP-528)
      • hostconfig progress report
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
      • testing status, FDS-145 status
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP
      • Demo of L3 scenario - with current manual setup (Michal)
    • FDS demo at CENGN summit (Raymond)

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=60692800d3b84353ad475bf9a1cbb326

 Brief minutes:

  • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • HA deployment on Cisco FDS POD and CENGN supermicro POD (status of FDS-146, FDS-147)
      • Problems with FDS part, check the performance setting. (Juraj, Sean)
    • security groups testing (VPP-528)
      • Sec groups testing pending for hostconfig finalization (Tomas, Juraj, Piere)
    • hostconfig progress report
      • Tested locally. Newton not available in current release. Wait for next release. (Tomas)
  • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • testing status, FDS-145 status
      • We are going to health check test. One particular result is a crash at multiple machines. We need to monitor the Neutron (Sean)
  • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP
      • Tested on GBP, demo ready and shared with community (Michal)
    • Demo of L3 scenario - with current manual setup (Michal)
      • Presented
  • FDS demo at CENGN summit (Raymond)
    • December 07. Estimated 300 – 400 participants, Cengn memberships. Plan to present traffic gen on the vm stack. Need support to vx lan tunnels – the email will follow.

 

Thursday, November 10, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Agenda: Status on key open issues

  • security groups testing / qemu issues
  • HA deployment (Cisco FDS POD and CENGN supermicro POD) - status on APEX-342, APEX-343, APEX-344
  • hostconfig implementation / testing
  • L3 scenario - manual setup status
  • os-nosdn-fdio-noha test status

Meeting log:  http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-11-10-16.59.log.html

Monday, November 7, 2016

Agenda:

  • Status on key issues / open questions
    • Scenario os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
      • HA deployment on Cisco FDS POD and CENGN supermicro POD (status of FDS-146, FDS-147)
      • security groups testing
      • hostconfig progress report
    • Scenario os-nosdn-fdio-noha
      • testing status, FDS-145 status
    • Scenario os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • L3 + SNAT implementation & testing in GBP
  • Decision on whether any new scenario should be included in Colorado 2.0

 

Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=4ad98703baa44fdba9d76f3abb227d93 (pw: vGmNdm6i )

Brief minutes:

  • os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
    • Scenario deploys on CENGN supermicro lab - some tests fail
    • Scenario does not deploy on Cisco FDS POD (services flapping)
    • Still requires manual changes to Galera config (increase # of threads - FDS-146) - Juraj to create an APEX ticket to track resolution of config change
    • Based on limited stability of the scenario, team decided to move to Colorado 3.0 as release target for release
  • os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • Scenario still in the process of being assembled (needed to move from FDIO 16.09 to master because of vhost-user/qemu issues also seen in other FDIO scenarios)
    • Manual testing and automation still progressing
    • Team decided to move to Colorado 3.0 as release target for release
  • os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
    • Manual configuration of scenario almost complete
    • GBP implementation of SNAT and L3 routing control in progress
    • APEX integration for Colorado 3.0 should be feasible, but needs to leverage local repos (upstreaming of all changes to TripleO only targeted for Danube 1.0)
  • CENGN Kontron lab
    • Ongoing discussions with Kontron - no resolution of issues yet
  • FDS requirements for HoneyComb telemetry support
    • Maros will setup dedicated meeting to discuss required features

 

Thursday, November 3, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-11-03-16.00.log.html

Monday, October 31, 2016

Agenda:

Status on key issues / open questions

  • Colorado 3.0 overview
    • security groups testing
    • hostconfig progress report
    • L3 + SNAT - owned by Michal, closer look on the next meeting
  • Update/discuss key issues:
    • qemu considered as fixed -> progress/current issue discussion
    • CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron), CENGN SuperMicro lab status

    • 6 node HA tests on FDS pod

    • ODL-HC-VPP L2 CSIT analysis

Thursday, October 27, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-10-27-16.00.html

Monday, October 24, 2016

Agenda:

Status on key issues / open questions

  • Schedule update
    • moving os-odl_l2-fdio-ha and os-nosdn-fdio-noha to Colorado 3.0
  • Update/discuss key issues:
    • qemu/vhost-user reconnect issue (most recent qemu fixes issue, though surfaces another issue in vpp)
    • hostconfig impl.
    • odl_l2-ha deployment on Cisco FDS POD and CENGN supermicro pod
    • odl clustering with gbp testing
    • security groups support / implementation / testing
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha deployment status  / testing
  • CENGN Pharos POD (Kontron) status

Thursday, October 20, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Agenda: 

  • Status on key issues
    • qemu/vhost-user reconnect issue
    • hostconfig impl.
    • odl_l2-ha deployment
    • security groups support / implementation
    • os-nosdn-fdio-noha deployment status

Meeting log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-10-20-16.00.log.html

 

Monday, October 17, 2016

Agenda:

  • Colorado 1.0 errata:
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - remaining open issues:
      • qemu/vhost-user reconnect issue
      • hostconfig impl. (and associated changes to Apex)
  • Colorado 2.0
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - enhancements:
      • Security groups support - status for VPP, HC, ODL GBP
    • Scenario apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha - status review
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - status review
      • Cisco FDS POD: HA deployment of odl_l2-fdio - status
      • CENGN Supermicro-lab: HA deployment of odl_l2-fdio - status
      • CENGN Pharos lab: Deployment of apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha on Kontron servers

Thursday, October 13, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Meeting minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-10-13-16.00.html

Monday, October 10, 2016

Agenda:

  • Colorado 1.0 errata:
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - remaining open issues:
      • qemu/vhost-user reconnect issue
      • hostconfig impl.
  • Colorado 2.0
    • Scenario apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha - status review (seems as if functest is still failing)
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - status review & planning
      • Lab availability for HA testing. Lab status
      • CENGN Supermicro-lab: HA deployment of odl_l2-fdio - status
      • CENGN Pharos lab: Deployment of apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha on Kontron servers
      • Cisco CLUS POD reconfig
  • AoB

Thursday, October 6, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Draft agenda - focus on key issues for Colorado 2.0:

  • QEMU vhost-user port reconnect issue (FDS-16)
  • Deployment with HA on CENGN lab
  • Security groups phase 0 (stateless) - any open questions
  • Any other topics

Meeting log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-10-06-16.00.log.html

 

Monday, October 3, 2016

(Andy will host the meeting)

Agenda:

  • Colorado 1.0 errata:
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - remaining open issues (qemu/vhost-user reconnect issue)
  • Colorado 2.0
    • Scenario apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha - status review
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-ha - status review & planning (ha testing, hostconfig impl. etc
  • CENGN labs
    • Supermicro-lab: HA deployment of odl_l2-fdio - status
    • Pharos lab: Deployment of apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha on Kontron servers
  • Future design discussions / AoB

Thursday, September 29, 2016

IRC meeting: 

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-09-29-16.01.html

Monday, September 26, 2016

Agenda:

  • Colorado 1.0 errata:
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha - remaining open issues
  • Colorado 2.0
    • Scenario apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha - status review
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-ha
  • CENGN Pharos lab: Deployment of apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha on Kontron servers
  • Design discussion - future scenatrios (HA, L3)

Monday, September 19, 2016

Agenda:

Thursday, September 15, 2016

IRC meeting: 

Monday, September 12, 2016

Project status review:

 

Brief minutes:

  • Team will create JIRA tickets for all issues - including duplicate tickets for upstream issues - see http://lists.opnfv.org/pipermail/fds-dev/2016-September/000365.html
  • Issues review:
  • CENGN lab:
    • CENGN changed addressing (from provider supplied address space to CENGN address space). Changes still not done. Pharos lab access addresses will change. 
      Raymond will send a note once the change is complete. 

 

Thursday, September 8, 2016

IRC meeting: 

Monday, September 5, 2016

Project status review:

  • CENGN lab status / transition to official CENGN OPNFV Pharos POD
  • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha: Review current task list: FastDataStacks Work Areas#TaskstobecompletedforColorado1.0.
    Key topics:
    • VXLAN tunnel setup
    • Automated deployment w/ appropriate config settings for VPP
    • FuncTest testing
  • Scenario  apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha

Brief minutes:

 

Thursday, September 1, 2016

IRC meeting: 

Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha: Status review -  FastDataStacks Work Areas#TaskstobecompletedforColorado1.0.
Discussion topics:

 

Minutes:

Monday, August 29, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status review:
    • CENGN lab status / transition to official CENGN OPNFV Pharos POD
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha: Review current task list: FastDataStacks Work Areas#TaskstobecompletedforColorado1.0.
      Key topics:
      • VXLAN tunnel setup (all but one of the tunnels comes up - potential issue due to ip addressing conflicts)
      • VPP packet forwarding & SE-Linux
      • qrouter tap port placement into assigned bridge domain
      • Automated deployment
        • HC startup issues (dedicated HC build for APEX)
        • Compute nodes nodes not properly mounted in ODL: Node-ID does not match nova service list on compute nodes
        • interface in VPP is not found on node reboot 
    • Scenario  apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha

Monday, August 22, 2016

Agenda:

Minutes:

Thursday, August 18, 2016

IRC meeting - minutes:

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-08-18-16.00.html

Monday, August 15, 2016

Agenda:

  • Colorado stable branch pull: Agree on date
  • Project status review:
    • Scenario apex-os-odl_l2-fdio-noha: Review current task list: FastDataStacks Work Areas#TaskstobecompletedforColorado1.0
    • Scenario  apex-os-nosdn-fdio-noha
    • Dealing with patches to OpenStack (networking-odl and neutron): Create an interim fork - or incrementally apply patches required?
    • Documentation

Brief minutes:

  • Dealing with OpenStack patches:
    • Neutron patch: We'll play the one required patch on top of Mitaka Neutron as part of the APEX install process
    • networking-odl patches: We'll fork networking-odl into the FDS repo to have a stable foundation for Colorado. We'll apply the patches required to the fork and use this within APEX for the Colorado build. 
      • AI Woj: Fork networking-odl and create a patch for the FDS asap.
    • Hostconfig changes in Neutron / ODL Neutron NB are still in the works, and will not be available in time for Colorado - hence the work around with a networking-odl fork
  • Pulling Colorado stable branch:
    • Per team agreement: Colorado stable branch will be pulled on Friday, Aug/19. AI Frank
  • ODL Boron rpm:
    • Contact Dan Farrell to create an rpm with ODL Boron latest (most recent rpm dates back from Aug/9 and does not yet include VBD)
  • HC
    • We'll wait for Maros light-weight HC version - becoming available by Wednesday this week.
    • The new HC has a slightly different way to get configured.
    • APEX integration will build on top of the new HC, which is expected to work in parallel with ODL without any issues.
  • APEX
    • APEX integration will start from Wednesday onward.
    • Marcel to support Tim with creating puppet manifests for VPP install and config.
    • APEX greatly benefits from everything (ODL, HC/VPP) being available as rpm in upstream nexus in a timely manner
  • Additional status updates:

 

Thursday, August 11, 2016

IRC meeting only.

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-08-11-16.00.log.html

Monday, August 8, 2016

Agenda:

  • Installation/Lab status: FDS Open Issues#FDSlabs
    • Discuss hand-over of PIRL UCS-C: lab is to be returned to lab owners
  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • "Layer 2 scenario": os-odl_l2-fdio-noha status:
      • Automated deployment (incl. VPP on control node, DHCP, but excluding tap interface to qrouter) - Juraj, Michal
      • VPP tap interface to qrouter (amend Woj's https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/42797) - Tomas
      • APEX status -Tim
      • FDS testing - Juraj
    • Jenkins jobs for FDS scenarios - Tim
    • FDS scenario documentation - Frank
    • "Layer 3 scenario": os-odl_l3-fdio-noha status:
      • Security groups, NAT for HC/VPP - Andy
    • Any other open issues

Minutes:

 

Thursday, August 4, 2016

IRC meeting only.

Agenda: Brief status updates:

  • "os-odl_l2-fdio-noha" status:
    • APEX installer (Tim)
    • GBP/HC/VPP - implementation of tap interface to qrouter (Michal/Tomas)
    • FDS specific tests readiness (Juraj)
  • "os-odl_l3-fdio-noha" status: Status on architecture (Michal/Tomas)
  • FDS labs status: Update: FDS Open Issues#FDSlabs
  • Documentation status

Minutes:

Monday, August 1, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • "Layer 2 scenario": os-odl_l2-fdio-noha status:
      • APEX automated installation - open issues
      • Open GBP/HC/VPP issues  
      • Test status / open test issues
    • "Layer 3 scenario": os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
      • Architecture status
      • Workplan for GBP / HC / VPP / APEX to support os-odl_l3-fdio-noha
  • Installation/Lab status:
    • CENGN Lab Ottawa 
    • Paris Lab (UCS-C)
    • SJC Lab (UCS-B)

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-07-28-16.01.txt

Monday, July 25, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • review list of attendees needed for this sync meeting - GBP, VPP, HC, VBD, Test, etc. (Andy)
    • List of open issues to complete os-odl_l2-fdio-noha scenario (Andy) 
        • review current enviro reqs and issues, 
        • cofirm enviro per project
      • Open installer issues
      • Open GBP/HC/VPP issues  
      • FDS Colorado gaps in HC and VPP (Maros Marsalek)
                • Currently, we only have the FDS Colorado work areas from wiki (https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/fds/FastDataStacks+Work+Areas) :

                  -        ACLs (L2, L3, L4)

                  -        NAT44 - 1:1 address translation

                  -        NSH_SFC support

                  All the other items for HC are closed.

                   What we in HC need to know is:

                  -        Is there anything else ? e.g. something missing in the closed items, something not covered by above etc.

                  -        Are there any more specific information regarding those open items ? We need to know if all the APIs to be used are provided by VPP and can be used in HC

                   So how can we get more specific info here ?

      • Open test issues
    • Status: SJC Lab (UCS-B) Installation (Woj/Martin)
    • Status: Paris Lab (UCS-C) Installation (Juraj/Viliam/Martin)
    • Status: CENGN Lab Ottawa Installation (Juraj/Viliam/Martin)

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=fde25ca4394a4a349162d4e3e3099f5c

Password: RsEpJbQ3

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Minutes:

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-07-21-16.00.html

Monday, July 18, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • List of open issues to complete os-odl_l2-fdio-noha scenario (Andy)
      • Open installer issues
      • Open GBP/HC/VPP issues
      • Open test issues
    • Status: SJC Lab (UCS-B) Installation (Woj/Martin)
    • Status: Paris Lab (UCS-C) Installation (Juraj/Viliam/Martin)
    • Status: CENGN Lab Ottawa Installation (Juraj/Viliam/Martin)

Thursday, July 14, 2016

IRC meeting minutes:

Monday, July 11, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • CLUS focus
      • Status: SJC Lab (UCS-B) Installation (Woj/Martin)
      • Status: Paris Lab (UCS-C) Installation (Juraj/Viliam/Martin)
      • Status: CENGN Lab Ottawa Installation (Juraj/Viliam/Martin)
      • FD.io Apex Integration (support of VLAN & plain interfaces for the same install, puppet manifests for HC & VPP) (Viliam)
      • Testing: Status of FDS specific Robot tests for FuncTest (Juraj)
    • Colorado focus
      • GBP/HC feature set scoping status (L3 support in GBP, security groups, etc.)
  • Other key open issues

Minuteshttp://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-07-11-14.29.html

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-07-07-16.00.html

Monday, July 4, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • CLUS focus
      • Neutron-GBP-HC-VPP integration status
      • Installation/Apex integration
      • Apex for OVSDB status
      • Testing status
    • Colorado focus
      • L3 support in GBP (scoping status)
  • Other key open issues

Minutes:

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-07-04-14.30.html

Recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=9138b15a7fd74374b426fdb83daabe21 (pw: XmW36bCE)

Thursday, June 30, 2016

IRC status sync meeting (Channel: #opnfv-fds)

Agenda:

  • Integration status
  • Install status
  • Test status

Minutes:

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-06-30-15.59.html

Monday, June 27, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review (see also FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan)
    • CLUS focus
      • CLUS PODs: Status/summary of "what runs where"
      • Neutron-GBP-HC-VPP integration status
        • VBD - VXLAN, VBD - VLANs
      • Installation/Apex integration
      • Apex for OVSDB status
      • Testing status
    • Colorado focus
      • L3 support in GBP (scoping status)
  • Other key open issues

Minutes

 

Thursday, June 23, 2016

IRC status sync meeting (Channel: #opnfv-fds)

Agenda:

  • Integration status
  • Install status
  • Test status

Minutes:

http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-06-23-15.59.html

Monday, June 20, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review: FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan - detailed updates by work area:
    • CLUS focus
      • GBP-HC-VBD integration/test status + VDB status
      • OpenStack - ODL-Neutron-NB - GBP integration/test status
      • Installation/Apex integration
      • Testing status
    • Colorado focus
      • L3 support in GBP (scoping status)
  • Other key open issues

Meeting minuteshttp://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-06-20-14.38.html

Thursday, June 16, 2016

IRC status sync meeting (Channel: #opnfv-fds)

Review key issues and open action items:

  • O/S-ODL-Neutron-GBP Integration status & open issues (Woj/Juraj)
  • GBP-VBD-HC-VPP integration status & open issues (Martin, Tyler)
  • Apex automatic install of VPP & HC status (Viliam)
  • Test status (OPNFV test definition deadline is Jun/17) (Juraj)
  • Any other key open issues

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-06-16-15.59.log.html

Monday, June 13, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review: FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan - detailed updates by work area:
    • GBP-HC-VBD integration/test status + VDB status (VLAN provider networks support?)
    • OpenStack - ODL-Neutron-NB - GBP integration/test status
    • Installation/Apex integration
    • Testbed install status (CLUS OVS setup, CLUS VPP setup)
    • Testing status
  • Key open issues

Minutes:

 

Thursday, June 9, 2016

IRC status sync (Channel: #opnfv-fds)

Review key issues and open action items:

  • O/S-ODL-Neutron-GBP Integration status & open issues (Woj/Juraj)
  • GBP-VBD-HC-VPP integration status & open issues (Martin)
  • VBD provider vlan support status - to enable internet access for tenant networks (Tyler)
  • Apex automatic install of VPP & HC status (Viliam)
  • Test status (Juraj)

 

Meeting minutes:

 

Monday, June 6, 2016

Agenda:

  • Project status summary review: FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan - detailed updates by work area:
    • GBP-HC-VBD integration/test status
    • OpenStack - ODL Neutron  NB - GBP integration/test status
    • Testbed install status (CLUS OVS setup, CLUS VPP setup)
    • interim solution for Internet access / L3 connectivity for tenant networks
    • Installation/Apex integration
    • Testing
  • Key open issues

Minutes

  • Webex recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=ff5e32c3c0f4412ea0af932cc72f25ae  (pw: pN6GiWPg)
  • Summary notes:
    • GBP: 
    • VBD
      • Tyler to send out VBD API documentation to alias
    • OpenStack-NeutronNB-GBP integration
      • Apex automated configuration of VPP and ODL pending
      • Issue: Mitaka does not seem to support vhost-user binding types (post meeting info: This seems to be a known bug: Canonical/Narinder and team came across a similar issue when doing Mitaka - Juju - OVSDPDK integration. Narinder promised to share details on issue and solution approach). As a backup, we could consider moving temporarily back to Liberty.
      • Issue: ML2 driver and ODL Neutron Northbound interaction (ODL expects parameters formated in a specific way, which isn't currently supplied by OpenStack). Woj to follow up with Isaku on a potential fix.
      • Issue: Bug in ODL Neutron security groups handling. Woj to follow up with Isaku on a potential fix.
    • Internet access for the tenant network
      • Martin outlined the planned solution: Every VM has two legs - one into a VXLAN tenant network, one into a VLAN provider network which has Internet connectivity via a CSR1kv router. Requires VBD to support vlan provider networks. Tyler to check whether support is already in VBD.
    • Install/Development lab setup complete: CLUS setups (1x OVS, 1 x VPP) available for testing. Intel POD 7 pending
    • Test: CSIT test cases under development. Juraj to check & update status on testing (most test deliverables are due Jun/10)
  • Action items:
    • Tyler to send out VBD API documentation to alias.
    • Tyler to check whether vlan provider networks are supported by VBD.
    • Woj to follow up with Isaku on ML2 driver and Neutron NB issues.
    • Juraj to update status of test deliverables.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

IRC status sync: 

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-fds/2016/opnfv-fds.2016-06-02-16.00.html

Monday, May 30, 2016

Agenda:

  • FDS meeting times and frequency
  • Project status review: FastDataStacks Work Areas#Plan - detailed updates by work area:
    • GBP
    • HC
    • VBD
    • Testing/Test plan
    • Installation/Apex integration
  • Solution approach (interim) for Internet access / L3 connectivity for tenant networks

Minutes:

  • Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=299f97280e1f4506a5052ced850c93b1 - pw: Yt7Td3Rp 
  • High-level notes:
    • Additional IRC meeting: In addition to the FDS synch meeting on Monday (which uses Webex), we'll do a weekly IRC status meeting on Thursday, 9am PDT (== 6pm CET)
    • GBP status: On schedule. Only L2 sec group features missing.
    • Installer: OVS based installation available on CLUS demo POD (check with Viliam for details). Work ongoing to automate VPP installation (target - scripts with hardcoded parameters for install avail mid this week)
    • VBD: Red flag: No update on status (noone to provide an update). Discussions revealed that there is confusion on how bridge domains will be linked together using VXLAN. Two cases were discussed:
      • VXLAN tunnels terminated within tenant network bridge domain. Tunnel endpoints are network subinterfaces.
      • VXLAN tunnels terminated in a dedicated underlay bridge domain. Underlay bridge domain connects to the tenant network.
    • External/Internet connectivity: 
      • Woj outlined approach which connects a tenant bridge domain to the CSR1kv using a VLAN. VLAN interface towards the CSR1kv would be configured on one of the VPPs (e.g. Controller node) and would be in the same bridge domain as the tenant network.
    • Actions:
      • Woj: Clarify and document the two network models for VBD above on a wiki. Synch with VBD team (Tyler/Andrew) and Keith/Martin on model that is to be implemented.
      • Woj: Detail how external connectivity will be setup and configured.

 

Monday, May 23, 2016

Agenda:

Monday, May 16, 2016

Agenda:

Minutes:

 

Monday, May 9, 2016

Agenda:

Minutes:

 

Monday, May 2, 2016

Agenda:

Minutes/Notes:

 

Monday, April 25, 2016

Agenda:

Meeting Minutes:

Monday, April 18, 2016

Agenda:

  • FDS meetings
    • 7.30am on Mondays seems to be challenging for several of us (overlap with FD.io meetings).
      Let's check whether we can find a better time. 
  • Review status of action items from last meeting
    • Create a diagram of APEX network topology created (Tim)
    • Send out details on dev server in Intel lab (Tim) - see also  PHAROS-139 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • Post system call flows for VM provisioning with simple L2 networking discussed in the meeting (Woj)
    • Ask for project specific mailing list to be created (Frank)
  • Target system behavior: Tests for initial scenario (Juraj)
  • System level architecture (Woj)
  • Discussion of open issues (-> get open issues into Jira) by key area
    • ODL Neutron NB
    • ODL GBP 
    • FD.io HC
    • FD.io VPP
    • FDS Installation
    • FDS Test

Meeting Minutes:

Monday, April 11, 2016

Agenda:

  • Re-cap of kick-off meeting on Friday / address new/open questions (All)
  • Review status of open AIs from Friday (Tim, Woj, Frank)
  • Review system call flows for VM provisioning with simple L2 networking (Woj)

Meeting Minutes:

Friday, April 9, 2016

Agenda:

Meeting Minutes:

  • Meeting recording: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=07592098038f4cbaa0bb034ef3943920
  • Notes:
    • Weekly meetings: every Monday 4:30-5pm CET = 7:30-8am PT
    • Use OPNFV JIRA for documenting any user-stories/issues that don't find a natural home in one of the FDS upstream projects.
    • Schedules discussed are considered to be *draft*. We'll refine them once we've done more detailed planning (target: End of April).
    • Hardware: Development can use an Intel server using nested virtualization (Tim to send out details). Real "production runs" would run as part of the Apex pipeline on OPNFV Apex POD 1 in LF lab.
    • Note on O/S Neutron - ODL Neutron Northbound enhancements: Enhancements are not dependent on VPP but are required generic enhancements for any working system.
  • Action items:
    • Create a diagram of APEX network topology created (Tim)
    • Send out details on dev server in Intel lab (Tim)
    • Create system call flows for VM provisioning with simple L2 networking (Woj)
    • Ask for project specific mailing list to be created (Frank)
    • Send out invite for weekly meetings (Frank)

 

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

vUgxs22P 

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

fPZFCMM5 

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

Play recording

  • No labels