Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting details


Agenda and Minutes

May 24, 2017

Agenda:

  • OPNFV Summit submissions
  • Scope of NetReady for Euphrates
  • NetReady test cases
  • Project state and lead during Euphrates
  • AOB

Slides: TBD

April 26, 2017

Agenda:

  • OPNFV Summit submissions
  • Scope of NetReady for Euphrates
  • Gluon scenario status
  • Gluon lab and demo
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-04-26 weekly meeting.pptx

April 12, 2017

Agenda:

  • OPNFV Summit submissions
  • Scope of NetReady for Euphrates
  • Gluon integration
  • Gluon lab and demo
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-04-12 weekly meeting.pptx

April 4, 2017

cancelled

March 29, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
  • Gluon lab setup
  • Gluon demo
  • Requirements document update
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-03-29 weekly meeting.pptx

March 22, 2017

cancelled

March 15, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
  • Gluon lab setup
  • Requirements document update
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-03-15 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-03-15-17.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-03-15-17.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-03-15-17.01.log.html

March 8, 2017

Agenda:

  • Documentation
  • PoC for OpenStack summit
  • Requirements document update
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-03-08 weekly meeting.pptx

March 1, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
  • OPNFV documentation
  • Update on requirements document
  • Gluon lab status
  • PoC planning for OpenStack and OPNFV summit
  • Hackfest planning
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-03-01 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-03-01-17.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-03-01-17.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-03-01-17.01.log.html

February 22, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
  • OPNFV documentation
  • Update on requirements document
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-02-22 weekly meeting.pptx

February 15, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon scenario
  • Documentation
  • Functest integration
  • Gluon Puppet manifests
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-02-15 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-02-15-17.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-02-15-17.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-02-15-17.02.log.html

February 8, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
    • Milestone 5 status
    • Status of Gluon scenario
    • Status of CI job
    • Status of Puppet manifests
    • Status of test cases
  • Updates from two-day Gluon workshop
  • Jira status
  • Hackfest planning
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-02-08 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-02-08-17.06.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-02-08-17.06.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-02-08-17.06.log.html

February 1, 2017

Cancelled

January 25, 2017

Cancelled

January 17, 2017

Agenda:

  • OPNFV integration
  • Status of the Gluon Fuel plugin
  • ONS talk proposal
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-01-17 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-01-18-17.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-01-18-17.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-01-18-17.02.log.html

January 11, 2017

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
  • Status of OPNFV Gluon lab
  • Status of Fuel plugin
  • AOB

Slides: 2017-01-11 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes:        http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-01-11-17.05.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-01-11-17.05.txt
Log:            http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2017/opnfv-netready.2017-01-11-17.05.log.html

December 21, 2016

Agenda:

  • Gluon OPNFV integration 
    • Nightly Jenkins build job
    • ODL shim layer
  • Christmas break
  • AOB

Slides: 2016-12-21 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes

  • Gluon OPNFV integration 
    • ODL shim layer
      • Georg Kunz prepared and proposed an ODL backend for Tom's shim layer framework
      • This patchset include changes to the logic of the API handler
        • Removed checks on port binding state which guarded calls to backend
        • Backend should be notified on most requests to the API and take corresponding actions
        • This enables the backend driver to more flexibily adapt to the behavior of different backends
      • Thomas Hambleton will review the patchset
      • Thomas Hambleton also mentioned that there currently there no consistency checks in the shim layer
        • We need to define and implement those checks
      • There are currently two different versions of the shim for review in the repo
        • i) a standalone shim layer used for the last two demos and ii) a version integrated as backend to the generic shim layer framework
        • We agreed to decide on the next team Gluon meeting on January 10th which of the two ODL shim layers we will use

    • Fuel integration
      • Gergely Csatari will talk to Szilard about the state of the Fuel integration
      • Georg Kunz offered that Szilard joins the NetReady meetings to better align both integration efforts

  • Gluon lab
    • The lab move from the bare metal to the virtual lab is unfortunately taking longer
    • Bin Hu suggested to check the status of the lab in the next Gluon team meeting on January 10th
    • Once the lab is up and running again, it needs to be prepared for the next demos (e.g., at AT&T)
    • Inter-op testing will continue in March 2017

  • Christmas break
    • The next two NetReady meetings will be cancelled due to Christmas
    • The next NetReady meeting will take place on January 11th

  • AOB
    • Nothing


December 14, 2016

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
    • Jenkins job for building installable artifacts
    • Newton compatibility
    • ODL shim layer
    • FUEL plugin
  • AOB

Slides: 2016-12-14 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes

  • Gluon integration
    • Jenkins job for building installable artifacts
    • Working on this with Fatih and my patches are currently under review
    • Upload of RPM to artifacts.opnfv.org to be done
    • Until then, installable RPM as attachment to NetReady wiki (temporary)
  • Newton compatibility
  • ODL shim layer
    • Need to incorporate review comments
    • Need to include in packaging
  • FUEL plugin
    • Update from Szilard?

December 6, 2016

Agenda:

  • Gluon integration
    • ODL shim layer
    • RPM Packaging
    • Newton compatibility
    • Fuel plugin
  • Meeting logistics
  • AOB

Slides: 2016-12-06 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-12-06-17.05.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-12-06-17.05.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-12-06-17.05.log.html

November 29, 2016

Agenda:

  • Apex integration
  • Fuel integration
  • JIRA backlog triage

Slides: 2016-11-29 weekly meeting.pptx

November 23, 2016

Agenda:

  • Guon Apex Integration
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-23-17.17.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-23-17.17.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-23-17.17.log.html

November 15, 2016

Agenda:

  • Intro to test requirements for integrating scenarios
  • OpenStack version for Danube
  • Proposed Hackfest topics
    • Joint Gluon work meeting
    • Apex integration
    • Test case integration
    • Participation in release meetings
  • Progress on Apex integration

Slides: 2016-11-15 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-15-17.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-15-17.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-15-17.02.log.html

November 8, 2016

Agenda:

Slides: 2016-11-08 weekly meeting.pptx

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-08-17.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-08-17.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-11-08-17.01.log.html

Additional minutes

  • Installer support
    • Georg provided an update on the discussions with the Apex guys
    • going for Apex is ok
  • Reviews
    • port and service binding model
      • review to be held in Gluon work meeting
    • Intro to retired use cases
      • reviewed, minor editorial issues left
  • JIRA updates
    • Georg created JIRA issues for tracking the Gluon work items agreed at the last OpenStack summit

November 1, 2016

Agenda:

Use case: Provider type network administration

Gluon Service binding model

Gluon OPNFV integration

New use case: ICN

Gluon and OpenStack summit updates

AOB

Minutes:

Meeting time

  • We keep the old meeting time as we will be in sync next week again

Provider type network administration

Service binding model

  • Pushed a first draft: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/23847/
  • Based on service binding model
  • Provide support and modeling guideline
  • Push also to Gluon project as blueprint, discuss there
  • AP Georg: Create blueprint in Gluon and push current text for review as trigger for discussions

OPNFV integration

  • Fuel plugin for Gluon
  • Interest from Apex to discuss integration efforts
  • Decide on installer based on available resources

New use case: ICN

  • Based on input from Chris Price
  • Completely different networking API
  • Cannot be mapped well to Neutron
  • add as new use case to requirements doc


October 18, 2016

Agenda:

OpenStack summit

Evaluation criteria

Blueprint for programmable provider networks

Port model for Gluon

Gluon integration

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-10-18-16.05.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-10-18-16.05.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-10-18-16.05.log.html

September 27, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Release planning

JIRA updates

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-27-16.06.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-27-16.06.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-27-16.06.log.html

September 20, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Colorado release updates

Requirements document - next steps

State of use cases

beginning of project phase 3 - solution design

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-20-16.03.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-20-16.03.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-20-16.03.log.html

September 13, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

D release scope

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-13-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-13-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-09-13-16.01.log.html

August 30, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

Status of review of requirements document

D release scope

Gluon updates

AOB

Minutes:        http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-30-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-30-16.01.txt
Log:            http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-30-16.01.log.html

August 16, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

Global review of the document

Todos and document updates

Gluon updates (if needed)

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-16-16.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-16-16.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-16-16.02.log.html

August 9, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

General state of the requirements document

Use-case specific updates

Stable branch

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-09-16.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-09-16.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-08-09-16.02.log.html

July 19, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

State of the document

Progress of use cases

Vacation period

AOB

Minutes:        http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-07-19-16.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-07-19-16.02.txt
Log:            http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-07-19-16.02.log.html

Additional Minutes

State of the document

remove the TBD sections from the document

Administrative things

Georg Kunz to reach out to Gergely Csatari and ask him about closing the JIRA tickets

the next two meetings will be cancelled due to vacation

Gluon project

Jeff and Georg Kunz are working on pushing an architecture description

design-related comments on Tom's repo-structure description should be moved to the architecture description

July 12, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

State of the document

Progress of use cases

Vacation period

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-07-12-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-07-12-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-07-12-16.01.log.html

July 5, 2016

Agenda and meeting minutes:

Roll call

  1. Georg Kunz, Gergely Csatari

Agenda bashing

  1. skipped

Progress of use case analyses

  1. geo-redundancy use case
    • clarifying discussions on what needs to be configured in this use case
  2. L3VPN
    • updates have been pushed further reviews needed
  3. Port abstraction model
    • need to add gap analysis and modeling discussion

State of the requirements document

  1. further polishing done throughout the week
  2. need to add a summary and conclusion section
  3. Gergely Csatari will work on the introduction
  4. Georg Kunz will work on the summary

AOB

  • JIRA
    • cleanup of sprint and user stories
    • set sprint end date to July 22nd
  • Document reviews
    • Georg Kunz will reach out to the Gluon project folks and ask for reviews of the document

June 28, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

OPNFV Summit recap

Progress of use case analysis

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-28-16.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-28-16.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-28-16.02.log.html

June 20, 2016 - F2F meeting at the OPNFV summit

Agenda and minutes: https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/netready_opnfv_summit_berlin_breakout_session

June 14, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

OPNFV Summit

Progress of use cases analysis

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-14-16.04.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-14-16.04.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-14-16.04.log.html

June 7, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

OPNFV Summit

Progress of L3VPN use case

Progress of Port Abstraction use case

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-07-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-07-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-06-07-16.01.log.html

May 31, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

OPNFV Summit

Progress of the use case analysis

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-31-16.00.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-31-16.00.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-31-16.00.log.html

May 24, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

OPNFV Summit

Gluon prototyping

L3VPN use case

Status of the other use cases

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-24-16.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-24-16.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-24-16.02.log.html

May 17, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

update on OPNFV summit

L3VPN use case

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-17-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-17-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-17-16.01.log.html

May 10, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

introduction of requirements document

project milestones

OPNFV summit

use cases and requirements document

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-10-16.04.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-10-16.04.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-10-16.04.log.html

May 3, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

Handling of committer promotions

Tracking state of prototyping

Review of introduction section

Discussion of use cases

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-03-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-03-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-05-03-16.01.log.html

April 25, 2016 - F2F meeting at OpenStack Summit

Agenda:

General introduction of the project

Proposal for requirements document

Discussion and collection of use cases

AOB

Gergely Csatari's notes from the meeting:

Scope of netready

There are gaps existing in neutron to fulfill NFV requirements.

The target of this project is to structure these discussions.

We need to figure out what are the NFV requirements.

  1. We are collecting use cases in etherpad

  2. These should go to an etherpad

  3. We should focus on the use cases not the existing features of OpenStack and neutron

Gap analiys

  1. Where are the gaps

Design and implementation

  1. Talk to neuton guys about the gaps

  2. Gluon is potentially part of the solution. We are not tight only to this one.

We soon need to start engaging with OpenStack community.

We are looking for an extension to the existing OpenStack components.

In OpenStack the product management team wishes to prioritize the NFV requirements.

OpenStack product management is waiting for features to implement. There is no specific timeline defined.

Use cases

https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/netready_use_case_collection

L3VPN

Association of port and L3VPN will be implemented in the next iteration of Gluon

Add to the requirements document what is in the repo now. Bin from AT&T will do it

SFC

We could not get more information on this.

Implementation approach: Not SH based. We prefer the BGP VPN based one.

Having an use case from the end users perspective would be useful

Shared service functions

It should enable VM-s to attach to multiple services at the same time

We need the logical separation of the vNIC and the interfaces to where the services are connected and we shall be able to make an association between these two.

Implementation effort highly depends how broad requirements do we set.

Georg will put this to the requirements document.

Maybe we would like to have different classes of services.

Trunk VLANS are on implementation alternative / incarnation of this.

Georedundancy

multisite project is not looking into this. Only OpenStack Regions are considered.

Gerg0 to add this to the requirements document.

High available networking solution

Gerg0 shall ask with HA project which project is responsible for this

Maybe this is not in the scope of the project

There is a difference between cloud HA and cloud HA

  • With netready we are defining the cloud HA

Automatic provisioning

Delegate the control of a set of VLANS to a tenant

This can be generalized to MPLS, VXLAN and VLAN cloud edge crossing cases

Gerg0 to add this to the requirements

April 19, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

Use cases

Update on F2F meeting at OpenStack summit

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-19-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-19-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-19-16.01.log.html

April 12, 2016

Agenda:

Roll call

Agenda bashing

Project scope

Collection of use cases

Update on project C-release planning

Update on F2F meeting at Openstack summit

AP follow-up

AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-12-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-12-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-12-16.01.log.html

April 5, 2016

Agenda:

Recap of project goals

Administrative things

  1. Project lead

  2. Project meetings: time slot, frequency, audio/IRC

  3. Tools to be used: Git, Gerrit, Jira, Wiki

Release planning: Plans for OPNFV C-release

Meeting at the Openstack Summit

Getting project phase 1 started: Collection of use cases and requirements

AOB

Minutes:http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-05-16.01.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-05-16.01.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-netready/2016/opnfv-netready.2016-04-05-16.01.log.html

  • No labels