Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Absent

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 min

Admin

  • Linux Foundation Anti-trust policy
  • Acting chair for today's meeting: Al Morton
  • Agenda Bashing
  • Attendance/Quorum (Proxy Identification)
  • Approval of Feb 11 Meeting Minutes
  • TSC Vice Chair Nominations are OPEN, but CLOSING at 5PM PST  Start Election Today!
    • TSC Chair Election CLOSING at 5PM PST
    • Tables of Nominees
  • Improvements to TSC agenda preparation and minute taking Mark Beierl TSC-50 - Define TSC meeting artifacts Open
Al Morton
10min


5min
  •       "creating and catching the ball": CNTT and OPNFV interactions
Scott Steinbrueck
15min
  • SPC Update (Trevor Cooper)  Special SPC Meeting on Feb 17 with OPNFV TSC reps on OPNFV 2.0
Trevor Cooper

15min
  • Revised Release Process and Messaging - more discussion needed (good discussion in Prague DDF), then proposal David McBride  Summarize Prague discussion
    • Possible CNTT Input for TSC meeting on  
    • Need time for more discussion, >>5min.
    • Use Release meeting time for more discussion!
David McBride
10min

10min

Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed




TSC JIRA Item Review

KeySummaryStatus
TSC-31 PM tasks Open
TSC-46 Plan/Manage OPNFV Plugfests Open
TSC-21 Roll-up of OPNFV sessions at ONS NA Open
TSC-43 Manage TSC meetings Open
TSC-44 Maintain OPNFV events calendar and associated tasks Open

Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • Next Steps: finish this discussion at tech discuss on  
    • Continue Using Release meeting time slot to discuss the new Release PROCESS - key stakeholders should join.
    • Capture IMPROVEMENTS to proposed process
    • Release meetings continue  
08 Jun 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
15 Jun 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • Future topic: XTesting as a project - graduation or formalisation of it.  We don't want it to be similar to the Test DB where we lost maintainers.
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09

Action items

  • Communicate Joint SPC & OPNFV TSC rep Meeting Results to CNTT Governance  Al Morton
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
  • Set Delivery Dates for OPNFV "2.0" Discussions  Qiao Fu