- Linux Foundation Anti-trust policy
- Agenda Bashing
- Attendance/Quorum (Proxy Identification)
- Announcement of the OPNFV TSC Chairperson election results
- Approval of Feb 18 Meeting Minutes
- TSC Vice Chair Election CLOSING at 5PM PST
- Improvements to TSC agenda preparation and minute taking Mark Beierl - TSC-50Define TSC meeting artifacts Open
- Minutes Approved
- Comments on agenda preparation and minute taking welcome, please send email to opnfv-tsc email list.
- 2020 community election process call for updates in the May/June timeframe Jim Baker
- Process must be approved by end of March, it's now !!
- Proposal to reduce OPNFV TSC headcount Jim Baker
- OPNFV is smaller, reduce TSC - propose 7 member TSC?
- Comments welcome, please reply to email
- Communication with CNTT Governance and feedback
- SPC Update (Trevor Cooper)
- Special SPC Meeting was held on Feb 17 with OPNFV TSC reps on OPNFV 2.0, initiated by Trevor Cooper
- A Follow-up Meeting was held on Feb 20 with CNTT Governance (thanks Jim Baker for an Agenda slot!)
- ACTION Items – ALL PTLs !!!
- Collect skills required to address enhancements needed for CNTT Tests
- Success criteria: What resources needed (Skill set) ? What are they going to do (Tasks/Projects)?
- Suggestion to go to CNTT governance
- If CNTT stakeholders want to ensure coverage, send developers
- Response was warm, please identify skills and projects
- How will we measure performance?
- A lot of test definition/meta work is needed - HOW!
- There are requirements at a high level for what test cases are needed
- Performance is more about the actual level provided, with a bare minimum qualifying pass/fail level
- Intention is first to provide the current baseline vs. pass/fail
- Need to be able to point to test specifications, and then easily run the test case to gather results
- Trevor Cooper states that from his perspective there are significant gaps between where we are and this type of approach
- Test specification may be drawn from anywhere (as we want to find "good" specifications)
- Gaps have been identified, but communication seems to require more effort
- Request to identify what projects are not responding
- Georg Kunz suggests using the project's weekly meeting to move the conversations forward
OPNFV Mission 2.0: Work Progress Page
- Need to reach closure on OPNFV discussions – meet self-imposed deadlines.
- Further review (LFN Board) ??
2020 Internship Program
Announcement and key dates
Does OPNFV have a proposal to submit? Deadline is
- PTLs, please consider what can be proposed.
- It can be very high level and refined as the June start date approaches
Revised Release Process and Messaging - more discussion needed (good discussion in Prague DDF), then proposal David McBride Summarize Prague discussion
- Possible CNTT Input for TSC meeting on in Next Hour!
- Use Release meeting time for more discussion!
- OPNFV Project Reviews
- Request for other project reviews: Fuel, Dovetail, SampleVNF, releng, yardstick, ovn4nvf, pharos, container4nfv, bottlenecks, CIRV, clover, rocket, edgecloud, opnfvdocs
- Is the CNTT integration RA1 or RA2?
- NFVBench is agnostic to NFVI (OpenStack or container based)
Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed
- No update from LF IT
- Request to take poll if TSC wants CIRV project review update.
|TSC JIRA Item Review|
|TSC-31|| PM tasks || Open |
|TSC-46|| Plan/Manage OPNFV Plugfests || Open |
|TSC-21|| Roll-up of OPNFV sessions at ONS NA || Open |
|TSC-43|| Manage TSC meetings || Open |
|TSC-44|| Maintain OPNFV events calendar and associated tasks || Open |