Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Discussion items

5 min

Admin

  • Quorum reached
5min

  • Comments welcome, please reply to email or comment on the Wiki page
20min

Reference Verification Development:

  • The CIRV Project has been capturing progress toward OPNFV tests coverage of CNTT Requirements
  • Weekly Summary for Feb 28
  • Projects have been identified to fill testing gaps, need integration into an automated deploy/test/remove
15min

OPNFV Mission 2.0:   Work Progress Page       Agreements Capture Page

  • Need to reach closure on OPNFV discussions – meet self-imposed deadlines.
  • Further review (LFN Board) ??
  • Positive reception from TSC members present
  • Trevor Cooper attended SPC  and asks if the TSC wants to continue to engage them.
  • Opened discussion on mission statement to see if non-CNTT projects are included
5minReview Outstanding Action Items below:
0min

Revised Release Process and Messaging -

  • New release process in progress
  • Request 15 minutes at March 10 TSC meeting to review
Dave may not be able to attend?
0min
  • OPNFV Project Reviews 
    • ??? 
  • Request for other project reviews: Fuel, Dovetail, SampleVNF, releng, yardstick, ovn4nvf, pharos, container4nfv, bottlenecks, CIRV, clover, rocket, edgecloud, opnfvdocs

5min

Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed


  • No update from LF IT
  • Request to take poll if TSC wants CIRV project review update.

TSC JIRA Item Review

KeySummaryStatus
TSC-31 PM tasks Open
TSC-46 Plan/Manage OPNFV Plugfests Open
TSC-21 Roll-up of OPNFV sessions at ONS NA Open
TSC-43 Manage TSC meetings Open
TSC-44 Maintain OPNFV events calendar and associated tasks Open


Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Inform the Community that we need to collect April Virtual Meeting topics this week, before the Planning Meeting on Friday  
03 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-07
  • Inform the Community that we need to collect April Virtual Meeting topics this week, before the Planning Meeting on Friday  
03 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-03-31
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-07
  • Inform
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-07
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-03-31
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-02-18

Action items