Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Discussion items

5 min

Admin


1min

  • Proposal to reduce TSC size proposal open for comment.
  • No other proposals made to change the TSC composition OR election process
10min
OPNFV Internship proposals - Review/approve
  1.  HDV
  2. Log-Analysis and Alerting for OPNFV-VSPERF
  3. SDV
#Agree or #vote: Does TSC approve the project proposals for LFN to sponsor and hire interns to work on this year for: HDV, Log-analysis, and SDV ?  (+1, 0, -1)
TSC Agreed to support the 3 internship projects listed.
15min

OPNFV Mission 2.0:   Work Progress Page       Agreements Capture Page

  • Need to reach closure on OPNFV discussions – meet self-imposed deadlines.
  • Further review (LFN Board) ??
  • Positive reception from TSC members present
  • Trevor Cooper attended SPC  and asks if the TSC wants to continue to engage them.
  • Opened discussion on mission statement to see if non-CNTT projects are included
  • Frank Brockners pointed out some inconsistency between web and charter mission (added 3/17)
5minReview Outstanding Action Items below:
15min

Revised Release Process and Messaging -

David presented with minimal time for feedback. Need another TSC meeting time slot to determine next steps.
1min
  • OPNFV Project Reviews 
    • ???  ( no projects scheduled through March! ).
  • Request for other project reviews: Fuel, Dovetail, SampleVNF, releng, yardstick, ovn4nvf, pharos, container4nfv, bottlenecks, clover, rocket, edgecloud, opnfvdocs
We have had no new projects volunteer. The ones listed to are active but have not volunteered for review. Should we compel them to present? Or is this an indication of the project status in 2020?
5min

Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed


  • OPNFV's confluence will be down for an upgrade/maintenance tomorrow March 11th at 1am UTC. (March 10th 6PM PDT) Downtime should be less than one hour.

  • Request to take poll if TSC wants CIRV project review update.

TSC JIRA Item Review

KeySummaryStatus
TSC-31 PM tasks Open
TSC-46 Plan/Manage OPNFV Plugfests Open
TSC-21 Roll-up of OPNFV sessions at ONS NA Open
TSC-43 Manage TSC meetings Open
TSC-44 Maintain OPNFV events calendar and associated tasks Open


Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Inform the Community that we need to collect April Virtual Meeting topics this week, before the Planning Meeting on Friday  
03 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-07
  • Inform the Community that we need to collect April Virtual Meeting topics this week, before the Planning Meeting on Friday  
03 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-03-31
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-07
  • Inform
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-07
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-03-31
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride
David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-02-18

Action items