Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2020-03-31

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Discussion items

5 min

Admin

  • Cedric Ollivier would like to bring forward re-opening Moon project. Message describing new work emphasis was sent to OPNFV list.
  • Al Morton forgot to Answer Role Call, but was present and chaired the meeting.
  • Minutes approved
1min
  • Vote passes, no objections
  • Nominations open
  • Seat is vacant until  
5mnAdditional Intern Proposals (Barometer)
  • Item deferred until Emma is available
5mnVirtual Event in April (replacing the in person ONES NA):
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Virtual+Technical+Event+Planning+Committee
Call for proposals/topics related to OPNFV
5min

OPNFV 2.0 Actions:   Work Progress Page       Agreements Capture Page

  • Proposal to remove the word "certified" from the text agreed last week
  • Mission Statements Approved by TSC, Next steps:
  • No objection to removing one word. "certified".
15min

Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements for April 20 Meetings

  • Requirements Review (CIRV coverage status (Mar 31))
  • Test Identification
  • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
  • X-testing output to test-db, Web portal, and badging
EVERYONE
  • Shout-out to sunku ranganath who has provided some updates in the area of monitoring (requirements in the low 70s).
  • Need to continue with SHOULD coverage assessment summary.
5min

TSC Approval of Staffing Proposal to CNTT

  • Review with CNTT TSC this week.
  • Any tweaks necessary?
  • Scott Steinbrueck points out that duration/timeline for participation is going to be an important factor in decision.
  • The page indicates RI1/RC1 Gaps, (but the applicability is more than that). Testing is an ongoing process.
0minReview Outstanding Action Items belowNoted
5min

Revised Release Process and Messaging -

Capture Objections to proposed process

Likely Topic for April Virtual Meeting

10min

Using Release meeting time slot to discuss opnfv docs evolution further (this month/April).

CNTT Doc conversion: Likely Topic for April Virtual Meeting

We have had no new projects volunteer. The ones listed are active but have not volunteered for review. 

The listed projects will be targeted for archival/termination if reviews are not complete by end of June 2020.

5min

Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed



  • CIRV needs to call PTL election.
  • Wiki was rebooted between 0700-0800 PDT to address performance issues noticed by many.

TSC JIRA Item Review

KeySummaryStatus
TSC-31 PM tasks Open
TSC-46 Plan/Manage OPNFV Plugfests Open
TSC-21 Roll-up of OPNFV sessions at ONS NA Open
TSC-43 Manage TSC meetings Open
TSC-44 Maintain OPNFV events calendar and associated tasks Open


Outstanding Action Items

  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? Set date for discussion next week (Release Meeting time slot) David McBride

David McBrideOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-02-18


Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
30 Jun 2020Al MortonOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-23
  • Attendance/Quorum (?? /7)
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-08-18
  • CNTT Future Mode of Operation - deadline is August 17 for status &/or recommendation to the Governance Board.
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-08-18
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-08-18

Action items

  • Inform the Community that we need to collect April Virtual Meeting topics this week, before the Planning Meeting on Friday  
  •