April 14, 2020
- Al Morton
- Frank Brockners
- Qiao Fu
- Georg Kunz
- Mark Beierl
- Parker Berberian
- Sridhar Rao
- sunku ranganath
- Trevor Cooper
Non TSC Attendees
15 Seats with 3 members absent over past meetings: 12 seats so quorum is 7.
Virtual Event in April (replacing the in person ONES NA):
Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements for April 20 Meetings
|0min||Review Outstanding Action Items below||Noted|
What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release?
Need to decide this before attempting the next step (see below, Release Process)
What artifacts does OPNFV release? What replaces scenarios and installers considering the new mission statement?
Release Meeting Survey Results
Capture Objections to proposed process
Using Release meeting time slot to discuss opnfv docs evolution further (this month/April).
Likely Topic for April Virtual Meeting
The ones listed are active but have not volunteered for review.
The listed projects will be targeted for archival/termination if reviews are not complete by end of June 2020.
Outstanding Action Items
|04 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-03-31|
|David McBride||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-03-31|
Outstanding Action Items
|Description||Due date||Assignee||Task appears on|
|23 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09|
|23 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02|
|28 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09|
|28 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02|
|15 May 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09|
|15 May 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02|
|30 Jun 2020||Al Morton||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-23|
|25 Aug 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-08-25|
|06 Oct 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-09-29|
|OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-10-27|
- Quorum met
- Last week's minutes OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-14 approved.
- Election Results in: Jack Morgan is the new TSC member, welcome back!
- Contacted Dan Xu and Panagiotis Karalis about participation in the TSC.
- Qiao Fu has offered to contact Dan Xu , therefore the vacation of the seat is deferred by one week.
- The TSC agrees that the nominations can proceed while we wait for a response.
- Virtual event planning needs to have a method for seeing CNTT and OPNFV at the same time - proposal to adding a column to the CNTT page.
- OPNFV 2.0
- Meeting moved to Friday, so no meeting so far this week
- Clarification to OPNFV statement: what does it mean that we only have Airship as an installer?
- OPNFV and CNTT mandates and who can provide what needs to be discussed.
- Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home mandate and is it still achievable? How does this drive the staffing proposal?
- Requirements traceability
- We don't have a resource identified for OPNFV/CNTT documentation
- Release Meeting
- Does not seem to be a large interest in this
- We still need to define what OPNFV is releasing.