- Al Morton
- Qiao Fu
- Georg Kunz
- Jack Morgan
- Mark Beierl
- Sridhar Rao
- sunku ranganath
- Trevor Cooper
- Frank Brockners (IRC only)
Non TSC Attendees
- David McBride
- Jim Baker
- Parth yadav
- Pierre Lynch
- Scott Steinbrueck
- Sofia Wallin
- Trevor Bramwell
- Vipin Rathi
Virtual Event Recap
While we continue to brain-storm virtual event formats, we will stick to the previously planned dates of June 1-4.
|5 min||Heather Kirksey||From future agenda item list|
OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade
LF POD 3 status - Confirmed motherboard failure. Funds available for mitigation, investigate.
Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release?
Capture IMPROVEMENTS to proposed process
Using Release meeting time slot to discuss opnfv docs evolution further (this month/April).
CIRV Mandate Review
The ones listed are active but have not volunteered for review.
The listed projects will be targeted for archival/termination if reviews are not complete by end of June 2020.
Outstanding Action Items
|Description||Due date||Assignee||Task appears on|
|23 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09|
|23 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02|
|28 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09|
|28 Apr 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02|
|15 May 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09|
|15 May 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02|
|30 Jun 2020||Al Morton||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-23|
|25 Aug 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-08-25|
|06 Oct 2020||OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-09-29|
|OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-10-27|
- Quorum reached only due to new policy which allowed for reduced quorum when members are repeatedly absent
- Minutes: OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-21#Minutes are approved
- Event Recap
- Call for volunteers for next event
- Future combined remote/F2F events need to have greater remote audio/procedures
- Audio and video was great for remote event
- Still room for improvement for CNTT and OPNFV schedule alignment
- Perhaps have joint planning session
- OPNFV needs to start planning sooner
- Scot from CNTT is the person to talk to for planning
- Call for volunteers again - Jack Morganwilling to help. Who else? Sridhar Rao !
- OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade
- UCS equipment needs to be replaced
- Need a proposal with a budget
- TSC agrees Infra Working Group is the right place for this work to happen
- OPNFV 2.0 Actions
- No meeting last week
- There was low attendance at the session last week
- Ask from OPNFV TSC:
- What does the TSC want now from this subcommittee?
- Need more direction and action from TSC
- Request for dedicated TSC members from both CNTT and OPNFV
- Al and Rabi are in communication, preparing for governing board meeting
- Will ask Rabi to call for volunteers from CNTT for OPNFV 2.0
- Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
- Note Releng-testresults has not been deactivated, just not staffed
- What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release?
- Still need the TSC objectives to drive the release process
- Proposal was made for a release process that is not tightly coupled to specific work or deliverable
- Outlines the requirements gathering process and how TSC can approve them for inclusion in the next release
- Question was asked again - is there even an OPNFV release? Or does each project just release on its own?
- TSC should decide if there is a release process, and if so, what are the objectives and deliverables?
- Please join https://zoom.us/j/506678338 for the release meeting to discuss further
- CIRV Mandate Review
- TSC does agree that we want to review
- Project has changed some
- Proposal is to discuss in Monday Tech Call
- OPNFV Project Review
- Last minute notes
- CIRV discussion should be highlighted to CNTT