Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Discussion items

5 min

Admin


5 min

Virtual Event Recap

While we continue to brain-storm virtual event formats, we will stick to the previously planned dates of June 1-4.

5 min
  • Review Code of Conduct   
Heather KirkseyFrom future agenda item list
10 min

OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade

LF POD 3 status - Confirmed motherboard failure. Funds available for mitigation, investigate.


10 min

OPNFV 2.0 Actions:   Work Progress Page   Agreements Capture Page

  • Recap of session at virtual conference
  • Share any decisions and TSC to agree on plan
  • What's next?
  • Mission statement is a good start, and we need a transformation in how we operate
1 min

Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements

  • Reports of CNTT hearing our message are true! Clarifications are coming...
 1 min

TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

  • CNTT dicussions? other updates??
  • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
    • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
    • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
  • Testing is an ongoing process.
  • Dates of Field Trial?
5 min

What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release?  

Capture IMPROVEMENTS to proposed process

Using Release meeting time slot to discuss opnfv docs evolution further (this month/April).

5 min

CIRV Mandate Review


12 min

The ones listed are active but have not volunteered for review. 

The listed projects will be targeted for archival/termination if reviews are not complete by end of June 2020.

1min

Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed


  • Wiki was rebooted between 0700-0800 PDT to address performance issues noticed by many.

Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-09
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-02
30 Jun 2020Al MortonOPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-06-23
  • Recording for the purpose of audio transcript only. (defer to  )
25 Aug 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-08-25
  • SampleVNF project would like to Join JERMA Release (DEFER to  )
    • PTL departure caused this missed deadline, require an acting PTL
      • Propose Luc Provoost
    • Can offer at least one RELREQ requirement, considerable development toward this goal in 2020.
    • #agree Waiver for LATE intent to join JERMA for SampleVNF
06 Oct 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-09-29
  • Volunteers Needed to review and update Documentation Templates for JERMA - 2 or 3 people needed.
OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-10-27

Minutes

  • Quorum reached only due to new policy which allowed for reduced quorum when members are repeatedly absent
  • Minutes: OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-04-21#Minutes are approved
  • Event Recap
    • Call for volunteers for next event
    • Future combined remote/F2F events need to have greater remote audio/procedures
    • Audio and video was great for remote event
    • Still room for improvement for CNTT and OPNFV schedule alignment
    • Perhaps have joint planning session
    • OPNFV needs to start planning sooner
    • Scot from CNTT is the person to talk to for planning
    • Call for volunteers again - Jack Morganwilling to help.  Who else? (smile) Sridhar Rao !
  • OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade
    • UCS equipment needs to be replaced
    • Need a proposal with a budget
    • TSC agrees Infra Working Group is the right place for this work to happen
  • OPNFV 2.0 Actions
    • No meeting last week
    • There was low attendance at the session last week
    • Ask from OPNFV TSC:
      • What does the TSC want now from this subcommittee?
      • Need more direction and action from TSC
      • Request for dedicated TSC members from both CNTT and OPNFV
    • Al and Rabi are in communication, preparing for governing board meeting  
    • Will ask Rabi to call for volunteers from CNTT for OPNFV 2.0 
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
  • What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release? 
    • Still need the TSC objectives to drive the release process
    • Proposal was made for a release process that is not tightly coupled to specific work or deliverable
    • Outlines the requirements gathering process and how TSC can approve them for inclusion in the next release
    • Question was asked again - is there even an OPNFV release?  Or does each project just release on its own?
    • TSC should decide if there is a release process, and if so, what are the objectives and deliverables?
    • Please join https://zoom.us/j/506678338 for the release meeting to discuss further
  • CIRV Mandate Review
    • TSC does agree that we want to review
    • Project has changed some
    • Proposal is to discuss in Monday Tech Call
  • OPNFV Project Review
  • Last minute notes
    • CIRV discussion  should be highlighted to CNTT

Action items

  •