Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Discussion items

5 min

Admin


10 min

Virtual Event Planning (June 22-25) Note Date Change!!!

We will quickly brainstorm topics.

Continue to brain-storm virtual event formats

2 -day collaboration - 2 day project specific?

10 min

OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade - Proposal yet?

  • LF POD 3 status - Confirmed motherboard failure. Funds available for mitigation, investigate.
  • Meeting minutes from the Infra Work Group
Proposal Discussion - If available!
5 min

What more do we want from Program Management?

Contract PM support for limited time - potential elements:

  • wiki cleanup?
  • calendar/zoom audit and sync

Potential additional ideas:

  • Help create procedures/bridges to other communities (e.g. CNTT)
  • Update/modernize OPNFV webpage
5minApprove: Proposed Project Lifecycle Amendment for Re-activate
1min

Call for TSC Nominations open through Election starts  


2020 Community Election Calendar
1 min

OPNFV 2.0 Actions:   Work Progress Page   Agreements Capture Page

  •  Share any Recent decisions and TSC to review
  • What's next?
1 min

Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements

  • Reports of CNTT hearing our message are true! Clarifications ???
 1 min

TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

  • CNTT dicussions? other updates??
  • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
    • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
    • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
  • Testing is an ongoing process.
  • Dates of Field Trial?
10 min

Reference Infrastructure and Reference Conformance work with CNTT

  • Beyond CNTT's Terms of Reference (Scope)
  • Discuss current status - WHICH IS ????


1 min

CIRV Mandate Review  - See above

Results from further discussions should be Joint with CNTT reps.
5 min

What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release?  

Using Release meeting time slot to discuss the new Release PROCESS - key stakeholders should join.

Capture IMPROVEMENTS to proposed process


1 min

OPNFV Project Reviews

  • none for this week
  • Request for other project reviews:  SampleVNF, releng, yardstick, ovn4nvf, pharos, container4nfv, clover, bottlenecks, rocket, edgecloud

The ones listed are active but have not volunteered for review. 

The listed projects will be targeted for archival/termination if reviews are not complete by end of May 2020. The current list is:

yardstick, ovn4nvf, container4nfv, bottlenecks, clover, rocket, edgecloud

1min

Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed





Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • TSC Review of Staffing Proposal to CNTT plus Field Trial Testing Plan and Staffing

    • CNTT discussions? other updates??
    • Input from OPNFV New Release Process meeting (virtual event,  ) 
      • Release plans can use template of project work items, duration and skills needed.
      • Negotiate between projects and requirement stakeholders - TSC facilitates
23 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
  • CIRV Mandate Review

    • Mark Beierl has looked at the Common Infrastructure Realization & Validation (CIRV) Home page and its mandate and believes that there is a disconnect between what the project started out doing and what it is currently doing.
    • TSC agreed there is as an opportunity to improve  
    • On  Weekly Tech Discussion Agenda
28 Apr 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
  • Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
    • CNTT Requirements have been revised - Release was
    • Need revised assessment:
    • Test Identification
    • Ref Instantiation and automation of deployment and testing
    • Badging
15 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
25 May 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
  • Linux Foundation Insights presentation - Weekly Technical Discuss meeting on
01 Jun 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
  • Volunteer for Project reviews at the Round-Robin (~20 min each)
03 Jun 2020 OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
  • Agenda Bashing
OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
OPNFV TSC Meeting POC
OPNFV TSC Meeting POC

Minutes

Admin

Virtual Event Planning

OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade

  • No concrete proposal as quotes are still in progress

What more do we want from Program Management

  • LFN has a contract program manager
  • OPNFV can ask for some time if there are identified activities
  • Frank Brockners and Jim Baker to help identify action items
  • Frank Brockners suggests develop communications between teams, groups.
  • Heather Kirksey is encouraging wiki cleanup as it is a main point of visibility for the community

Approve: Proposed Project Lifecycle Amendment for Re-activate

Cedric Ollivier Reword "Meets BoD policy (IPR)" to "Passes IPR check."


Action items