Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Agenda items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 min

Meeting Admin


5 min

Announcements

Kanagaraj Manickam has self-nominated Jim Baker to start an election immediately

Cedric Ollivier added an observation after the meeting closed:

Kanagaraj Manickam is not eligible by contribution criteria: 8 reviews (please see 2020 Active Contributors)


15 min

Plans for New CI !!

https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/56296802/opnfv-cicd-transformation.pdf

5 min

HPE Conformance Exception Documentation


5 min

OPNFV Release Process

  • Status
    • Requirements Work Group
      • determine the make-up of the JERMA Release
      • Need PTL Participation
    • PTLs attending the Release meeting
    • Documentation
    • Updates from last week's meeting

Partial list of issues discussed:

  1. Project Candidates: RI-2 Instantiation, VSPERF, Airship, Prox/SampleVNF, CIRV, would participate in Integration testing, need to talk about others.
  2. Are the Definitions of Gates clear?
    1. Testing of the CNTT-selected RC Test Cases
    2.  projects must pass Gating (s 17)
    3. Gates need to be established, install without errors, simple functional tests, success of more advanced features and automated with X-testing
  3. Pre-requisites, include Integration TEST project (Morgan in ONAP), test what OPNFV delivers.
  4. OPNFV needs to Release and Support tests that are reliable.
    1. "Establish" items are the key steps for TSC: Requirements Vetting and Integration Test SCs



15 min

CNTT Engagement status updates

  • CNTT Future Mode of Operation - deadline is August 17 for status &/or recommendation to the Governance Board.

Third Option: Merge CNTT with OPNFV, will be discussed  during CNTT FMO meetings

10 min

CNTT Engagement  – Future Work Items

  • OPNFV 2.0 on hold during CNTT FMO discussion


2 min

OVP Engagement status update

  • Performance testing discussion status update
  • RC-2 and OVP 2.0 discussions
  • VDTF Session on Performance testing with OVP 2.0 went well
  • Representation needed at bi-weekly CVC meeting - see notes page for more info
  • current page (same as above?)
  • General acceptance at CVC meeting but need to prusue RC-2 adoption of latest text.
2 min

OPNFV Project Reviews

  • Projects:
    • ovn4nfv at future meeting


10 min

Status Updates

  • OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
  • Program management - website cleanup: https://wiki.opnfv.org/x/jAFbAw   DONE
  • LF IT/Infra update: (Aric GardnerTrevor Bramwell)
5 min

Future Topics

  • Future Topic: new template for staffing task & requirement evaluation - similar to Intern projects Mark Beierl
  • Future Topic: Yardstick's future??  HA test cases.  Bottlenecks' Stress test spawns VMs till it breaks in OVP
  • Recording for the purpose of audio transcript only. Mark Beierl

  • new template concept is on hold


Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionAssigneeDate ReportedNotes

 


 


Minutes


Detailed IRC minutes:

https://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2020/opnfv_tsc_2020_08_11/opnfv-meeting-opnfv_tsc_2020_08_11.2020-08-11-13.02.html

Wiki minutes

Meeting Admin

  • Quorum reached with 7
  • Minutes approved

Plans for New CI

HPE Conformance Exception Documentation

  • Documentation reviewed

OPNFV Release Process

  • Kick off today
  • Requirements and release plans due  

CNTT Engagement status updates

  • No objections
  • Consensus that the two organisations need to merge
  • Time is needed to rework charters and procedures

CNTT Engagement  – Future Work Items

  • No notes

OVP Engagement status update

  • Still defining the term benchmarking to ensure everyone agrees on terms

Status Updates

  • Waiting on vendor feedback
  • Quotes have arrived
  • LFN has approved the spending
  • Jim to email Lincoln to proceed with purchase order
  • Reminder of LaaS outage tomorrow

Future Topics

  • Mark Beierl will show the audio transcript from vDTF so we can look at using that to supplement the minutes

Action items

  •