Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

Agenda items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 min

Meeting Admin


5 min

Announcements

  • People of OPNFV - Jack Morgan
  • LFN Operations Survey - results?
  • Fall Technical Event - Not the same week as ONES!
    • Start Oct 13 or 14, run 3 days with less time each day
    • Volunteers to represent OPNFV in event:
    • Lincoln Lavoie and Sridhar Rao will represent us
  • TAC Presentation Aug 26
  • Volunteer(s) needed to run the OPNFV Weekly Technical Discussion meetings: ASAP - rotating chair?

PDF
5 min

GitLab/GitLab-CI


5 min

HPE Conformance Exception Documentation

  • Review the Documentation Progress

5 min
  • Inclusive Language 
Trevor Cooperfollow up after TAC meeting
5 min
  • Docker image retention policy

5 min

OPNFV Release Process

  • Status
    • Requirements Work Group
      • determine the make-up of the JERMA Release
      • Need PTL Participation
    • PTLs attending the Release meeting
    • Documentation
    • Updates from last week's meeting

Partial list of issues discussed:

  1. Project Candidates: RI-2 Instantiation, VSPERF, Airship, Prox/SampleVNF, CIRV, would participate in Integration testing, need to talk about others.
  2. Are the Definitions of Gates clear?
    1. Testing of the CNTT-selected RC Test Cases
    2.  projects must pass Gating (s 17)
    3. Gates need to be established, install without errors, simple functional tests, success of more advanced features and automated with X-testing
  3. Pre-requisites, include Integration TEST project (Morgan in ONAP), test what OPNFV delivers.
  4. OPNFV needs to Release and Support tests that are reliable.
    1. "Establish" items are the key steps for TSC: Requirements Vetting and Integration Test SCs



15 min

CNTT Engagement status updates

  • CNTT Future Mode of Operation - deadline is August 17 for status &/or recommendation to the Governance Board.


10 min
  • 2021 Budget
  • Need to know requirements for coming year
  • Marketing and HW buckets

10 Min
  • Recording for the purpose of audio transcript only. (defer to  )

10 min

CNTT Engagement  – Future Work Items

  • OPNFV 2.0 on hold during CNTT FMO discussion


2 min

OVP Engagement status update

  • Performance testing discussion status update
  • RC-2 and OVP 2.0 discussions
  • VDTF Session on Performance testing with OVP 2.0 went well
  • Representation needed at bi-weekly CVC meeting - see notes page for more info
  • current page (same as above?)
  • General acceptance at CVC meeting but need to prusue RC-2 adoption of latest text.
2 min

OPNFV Project Reviews

  • Projects:
    • ovn4nfv at future meeting


10 min

Status Updates

  • OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
  • Program management - website cleanup: https://wiki.opnfv.org/x/jAFbAw   DONE
  • LF IT/Infra update: (Aric GardnerTrevor Bramwell)
  • Jenkins upgrade to be scheduled soon
5 min

Future Topics

  • Future Topic: new template for staffing task & requirement evaluation - similar to Intern projects Mark Beierl
  • Future Topic: Yardstick's future??  HA test cases.  Bottlenecks' Stress test spawns VMs till it breaks in OVP

  • new template concept is on hold


Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionAssigneeDate ReportedNotes

 


 


  • Start a new round of project reviews 

 


Minutes

IRC Meeting minutes

https://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2020/opnfv_tsc/opnfv-meeting-opnfv_tsc.2020-08-18-13.01.html



Meeting Admin

  • Quorum reached with 10
  • Agenda approved
  • Minutes approved

Action items

  •