Non TSC Attendees
- People of OPNFV - Jack Morgan
- LFN Operations Survey - results?
- Fall Technical Event - Not the same week as ONES!
- Start Oct 13 or 14, run 3 days with less time each day
- Volunteers to represent OPNFV in event:
- Lincoln Lavoie and Sridhar Rao will represent us
- TAC Presentation Aug 26
- Volunteer(s) needed to run the OPNFV Weekly Technical Discussion meetings: ASAP - rotating chair?
HPE Conformance Exception Documentation
- Review the Documentation Progress
- Documentation email
- - TSC-52Document recommendations for updated test criteria for OVP Open
|5 min||Trevor Cooper||follow up after TAC meeting|
- Docker image retention policy
OPNFV Release Process
- Requirements Work Group
- determine the make-up of the JERMA Release
- Need PTL Participation
- PTLs attending the Release meeting
- Updates from last week's meeting
Partial list of issues discussed:
- Project Candidates: RI-2 Instantiation, VSPERF, Airship, Prox/SampleVNF, CIRV, would participate in Integration testing, need to talk about others.
- Are the Definitions of Gates clear?
- Testing of the CNTT-selected RC Test Cases
- projects must pass Gating (s 17)
- Gates need to be established, install without errors, simple functional tests, success of more advanced features and automated with X-testing
- Pre-requisites, include Integration TEST project (Morgan in ONAP), test what OPNFV delivers.
- OPNFV needs to Release and Support tests that are reliable.
- "Establish" items are the key steps for TSC: Requirements Vetting and Integration Test SCs
CNTT Engagement status updates
- CNTT Future Mode of Operation - deadline is August 17 for status &/or recommendation to the Governance Board.
- Need to know requirements for coming year
- Marketing and HW buckets
- Recording for the purpose of audio transcript only. (defer to )
CNTT Engagement – Future Work Items
- OPNFV 2.0 on hold during CNTT FMO discussion
OVP Engagement status update
- Performance testing discussion status update
- RC-2 and OVP 2.0 discussions
- VDTF Session on Performance testing with OVP 2.0 went well
- Representation needed at bi-weekly CVC meeting - see notes page for more info
- current page (same as above?)
- General acceptance at CVC meeting but need to prusue RC-2 adoption of latest text.
OPNFV Project Reviews
- ovn4nfv at future meeting
- OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
- Program management - website cleanup: https://wiki.opnfv.org/x/jAFbAw DONE
- LF IT/Infra update: (Aric Gardner, Trevor Bramwell)
- Jenkins upgrade to be scheduled soon
- Future Topic: new template for staffing task & requirement evaluation - similar to Intern projects Mark Beierl
- Future Topic: Yardstick's future?? HA test cases. Bottlenecks' Stress test spawns VMs till it breaks in OVP
- new template concept is on hold
Outstanding Action Items
IRC Meeting minutes
- Quorum reached with 10
- Agenda approved
- Minutes approved