Non TSC Attendees
- Fall Technical Event - Not the same week as ONES!
- Start Oct 13 - 15th with less time each day
- Topic Submission Status????
- Volunteers to represent OPNFV in event:
- Lincoln Lavoie and Sridhar Rao will represent us
- Volunteer(s) needed to run the OPNFV Weekly Technical Discussion meetings: ASAP - rotating chairs, see right-hand column
Sept - Sridhar Rao
Oct - Emma Foley
- Recording for the purpose of audio transcript only.
- When do we try this out? Now???
Samples from the VDTF OPNFV Project Overviews:
- Docker image retention policy
- Weekly Tech Discuss IRC minutes
- The rate of Pulls may be the biggest problem,
- inform TAC and LF IT to deal with this issue LFN-wide. -DONE
Tech Discuss meeting
TAC Meeting Agenda
OPNFV Release Process
- Requirements Work Group using the Release meeting time
- Key conclusions so far, regarding JERMA and CNTT Baldy
- Security requirements being revised (out of JERMA scope)
- Functional tests will refer to CNTT RC-1 for requirements
- Testing in other areas must reach past RC-1 to RA-1 in order to help CNTT stakeholders.
- Several OPNFV projects may help using current resources this time
- Documentation: Jerma Requirements Working Group Assessment
- Meeting Logistics
- Self-Release Naming: Will not use OPNFV as a prefix to Release names, for example OPNFV-JERMA is reserved for OPNFV's Meta Release.
Partial list of issues discussed:
- Are the Definitions of Gates clear?
- Testing of the CNTT-selected RC Test Cases
- projects must pass Gating (s 17)
- Gates need to be established, install without errors, simple functional tests, success of more advanced features and automated with X-testing
- Pre-requisites, include Integration TEST project (Morgan in ONAP), test what OPNFV delivers.
- OPNFV needs to Release and Support tests that are reliable.
- "Establish" items are the key steps for TSC: Requirements Vetting and Integration Test SCs
CNTT Engagement status updates
- Marketing and HW buckets, CAPEX, LF Staffing
- SLIDES !! Like last year, increase or decrease, or just right!
- #agree on modified "goldylocks" budget slide
- Detail Gathering in-progress (James Gu , others)
OVP Engagement status update
- Performance testing discussion status update
- RC-2 and OVP 2.0 discussions
- Performance terms adopted in terminology (no acceptance thresholds)
- VDTF Session on Performance testing with OVP 2.0 went well
- Representation needed at bi-weekly CVC meeting - see notes page for more info
- current page (same as above?)
- General acceptance at CVC meeting but need to prusue RC-2 adoption of latest text.
OPNFV Project Reviews
- ovn4nfv at future meeting
Trevor Cooper Project code being used in Akraino and another project. PTL not responding. Some interest in moving the repo to Akraino
- OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
- LF IT/Infra update: (Aric Gardner, Trevor Bramwell)
Gerrit upgrade on Thurs - deferred
- Future Topic: new template for staffing task & requirement evaluation - similar to Intern projects Mark Beierl
- Future Topic: Yardstick's future?? HA test cases. Bottlenecks' Stress test spawns VMs till it breaks in OVP
- new template concept is on hold
Outstanding Action Items
IRC Meeting Minutes
- Transcribe here with highlights from the Discussion Items