Non TSC Attendees
- Add as needed
As agreed on changes to the minutes may be executed on the Agenda wiki page, with the aid of audio and text transcript available for 1 week.
Luc Provoost (Acting PTL)
Deepak can be declared as inactive committer.
Committer list needs to be updated and confirmed.
Remaining committers can nominate new PTL and hold vote.
In interest of time, can TSC #agree to appoint new SampleVNF acting PTL until election results are available?
OPNFV JERMA Release
Partial list of issues discussed:
Brainstorming Project Highlights for OPNFV level input to Marketing
Marketing wiki for properties of melded organization: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/MZ/Branding+Whiteboard
OVP Engagement status update
|5 min||DELETE !|
Trevor Cooper Project code being used in Akraino and another project. PTL not responding. Some interest in moving the repo to Akraino
Start new review round at Virtual Technical Meetings, 10 minute talks: sign-up now!
Outstanding Action Items
IRC Meeting Minutes
- Quorum reached
- Minutes approved
- Al asked if this same time slot will work for the TSC meeting next week
- Jim put the placeholder in for the 7:00 am PDT
- Lincoln volunteered for running weekly tech call for December
- Al reminded everyone of the Meld naming meeting this week
- TSC #agree to Waive late intent to join Jerma release
- SampleVNF is accepted
OPNFV Jerma Release
- Sofia presented Documentation structure for Jerma release
- Sofia called for project representatives to review templates
- Sofia pointed out that there are documentation build logistics that need to be addressed as the git sources are different
- Jim noted that there will be no git conversion until after the meld, and that the documentation can be published to the same location
- Lincoln asked what the line between CNTT and OPNFV documentation is
- This still needs to be worked out
- No update
- Mark has captured his experience so far here: GitLab and StorPerf
OPNFV Project Reviews
- TSC #agree ovn4nv can be archived and moved to Akraino