Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 

Attendees

Absent

Non TSC Attendees

  • Add as needed

Agenda items

TimeItemWhoNotes
5 min

Meeting Admin

As agreed on changes to the minutes may be executed on the Agenda wiki page, with the aid of audio and text transcript available for 1 week.

5 min

Announcements !

  • Volunteer(s) needed to run the OPNFV Weekly Technical Discussion meetings: ASAP - rotating chairs, see right-hand column
10 min

OPNFV JERMA Release

Partial list of issues discussed:

  1. Are the Definitions of Gates clear?
    1. Testing of the CNTT-selected RC Test Cases
    2.  projects must pass Gating (s 17)
    3. Gates need to be established, install without errors, simple functional tests, success of more advanced features and automated with X-testing
  2. Pre-requisites, include Integration TEST project (Morgan in ONAP), test what OPNFV delivers.
  3. OPNFV needs to Release and Support tests that are reliable.
    1. "Establish" items are the key steps for TSC: Requirements Vetting and Integration Test SCs
  4. Documentation: Jerma Requirements Working Group Assessment


PDF

10 min

Oct 20 Brainstorming Project Highlights for OPNFV level input to Marketing

  • Discussion of content (for publication in various forms) to provide to Heather and Marketing with key OPNFV-level highlights in 3Q and 4Q

5 min

CNTT Engagement status updates

  • CNTT Merger and Meld
    • Release Naming - CNTT in 2021?
      • What is planned by the R* work streams?
    • Converged work-flow or Tool change: what do we recommend?

Marketing wiki for properties of melded organization: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/MZ/Branding+Whiteboard

10 min

OPNFV Discussion/Actions Identified:

5 min

OVP Engagement status update

  •  recent status update

10 min

Gitlab Pilot

  • Weekly place holder update  - Need direction. 
    • What is the output from investigations, that can help us make a decision for/in 2021?
      • Built-in Security Scanning of project code, are we interested?
      • Mark will enroll in evaluation program
      • Reminder that LF staff will help with script migrations
      • What to do about "old" patches?
    • Kuberef talk at Technical event
    • Gitlab wants to support us, wants the transition to be successful.
    • Gitlab wants to end with a joint blog on the process => engage marketing.
Notes from StorPerf migration: GitLab and StorPerf
0 min

OPNFV Project Reviews

  • SampleVNF Reorganizing:  Future Review!


5 min

Status Updates

  • OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
  • LF IT/Infra update: (Aric GardnerTrevor Bramwell)



Future Topics

  • Future Topic: new template for staffing task & requirement evaluation - similar to Intern projects Mark Beierl
  • Bottlenecks' Stress test spawns VMs till it breaks in OVP
  • What to do with GitLab feedback?

  • new template concept is on hold


Outstanding Action Items

  • none



IRC Meeting Minutes

Minutes

Meeting Admin

  • Jim reads out anti-trust policy
  • Quorum has been reached
  • Minutes approved

OPNFV JERMA Release

  • TSC agrees to move the M2 milestone to  
  • David points out we still need volunteers to review documentation templates

Fall Technical event / OVP Engagement

  • Anuket has been chosen as the name, potato no more
  • Jack Morgan mentions there does not seem to have been much of an announcement regarding the name
  • David McBride will reach out to Brandon to confirm press plan
  • Jim Baker states there is a plan in place
  • Al Morton mentions the email that has been sent out: current TSC members must opt out if they do not want to be considered for election to the Anuket TSC

Action items

  •