Non TSC Attendees
As agreed on changes to the minutes may be executed on the Agenda wiki page, with the aid of audio and text transcript available for 1 week.
Weekly Technical Meeting Hosts:
Sept - Sridhar Rao Thanks!
Oct - Emma Foley Thanks!
Nov - Georg Kunz Thanks!
Dec - Lincoln Lavoie (yes, Lincoln!)
OPNFV JERMA Release
- Technical Release:
- #agree to use wiki vote on to approve Technical release, including marketing message.
- Wiki Vote
- JERMA messaging doc: Google doc
- Marketing Release: December 15
- How do we characterize the JERMA Release Test Suite?
- OPNFV provides the building-blocks (tests) for CNTT's RC.
- Repeatable, consumable, stable.
- Hand-off OPNFV-JERMA to RC activities and OVP badging (not the same) Lincoln Lavoie
- Main goal OPNFV-JERMA is to check if the test case integration/automation and requirement coverage.
- More specifically, is JERMA an RC Tech Preview? Prototype? Beta? Experimental?
- JERMA is the most comprehensive set of tests aligned to the CNTT RA-1 and RC-1.
- CNTT determines the definition of Compliance (test cases in RC).
MELD Topics and status updates
- CNTT Merger and Meld
- Proposed Release Artifacts for Anuket (Trevor's Notes) Edited on , NEED to agree on a description - currently represents discussion at several meetings.
- Approve Charter for ANUKET! (charter requires 2/3 TSC majority)
- Converged work-flow or Tool chain: what do we recommend?
- under discussion -
- shift to gitlab is a continuing discussion and evaluation
- Release Naming - in 2021?
- Defer to MELD-ORG or Interim TSC: naming can remain independent.
OVP Engagement status update
- Weekly place holder update
- Highlights from Georg Kunz 's Kuberef talk at Technical event
Notes from StorPerf migration: GitLab and StorPerf
Evaluation tracker: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/271347
- OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade status
- LF IT/Infra update: (Aric Gardner, Trevor Bramwell)
- new template concept is on hold
Outstanding Action Items
- Al Morton start Wiki Vote for Charter Approval
IRC Meeting Minutes
- Transcribe here with highlights from the Discussion Items