Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting details

Access Code: 584-861-637

Agenda and Minutes

August 28 2017

Agenda:

  • Release status
    • Outstanding reviews in Gerrit
    • CI pipeline
    • Release notes
  • F release planning
    • Alignment of DC-GW modeling between ODL and OPNFV
  • AOB

Action items

  1. tomsou take over https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/35873/ and resolve the merge conflict
  2. tomsou_ address https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/36575/ with priority, then https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/38919/
  3. NikoHerEricsson ask Functest people if there's something funcamental going on
  4. tomsou_ observe the pipeline, check & report new results immediately
  5. tomsou_ submit a review for release notes, summarizing the main Jira tickets
  6. timirnich reserve time for Jira scrub next week

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-08-28-15.04.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-08-28-15.04.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-08-28-15.04.log.html

May 15 2017

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-05-15-15.10.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-05-15-15.10.txt
Log: 
http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-05-15-15.10.log.html

Feb 13 2017

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-02-13-16.03.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-02-13-16.03.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-02-13-16.03.log.html

Dec 12 2016

Agenda:

  • Master Branch status
    • Floating ip is not working - Rom gives some insides
  • CI pipeline for ODL status

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-01-16-16.08.html

Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-01-16-16.08.txt

Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2017/opnfv-sdnvpn.2017-01-16-16.08.log.html

Dec 5 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Colorado 3.0 status
  • Master Branch status
    • Floating ip is not working - Rom gives some insides
  • CI pipeline for ODL status

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-12-05-16.04.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-12-05-16.04.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-12-05-16.04.log.html

Nov 28 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point follow-up
  • Colorado 3.0 status
  • CI pipeline for ODL

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-28-16.06.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-28-16.06.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-28-16.06.log.html

Nov 21 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point follow up
  • Update on test timeouts with ODL Bo
  • Round table
  • JIRA scrub
  • AOB

Remember to f-up on action points from last but one meeting:

ACTIONjose_lausuch update wiki with second pharos machine

 

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-21-15.56.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-21-15.56.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-21-15.56.log.html


Nov 14 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point follow up
  • Update on test timeouts with ODL Be
  • Round table
  • JIRA scrub
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-14-16.03.html

Nov 7 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Lab status
  • Round-table activity reporting
  • JIRA scrub
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-07-16.05.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-07-16.05.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-11-07-16.05.log.html

Oct 31 2016

10 Oct 2016

Agenda: 

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point review
    • Still pending
      • See many issues no hardware to continue working in this issues
        • Timeout issue - Performance
        • Boron uplft
      • Router association
        • Tanu to give more input
      • Quagga testing
        • Need boron uplift
      • Niko to check Apex
        • done
  • Release status
    • C2.0
    • Decision was take to stay at beryllium for C2.0. We focus now to get Boron into C3.0
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-10-10-15.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-10-10-15.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-10-10-15.02.log.html

19 Sep 2016

Agenda: 

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point review
    • Still pending
      • Timeout issue is the only one pending two solutions:
        • Tanu still investigating
      • Niko to check Apex functest issue
  • Release status
    • Internal release on Tuesday EOB.
  • ODL Boron testing
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-19-15.03.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-19-15.03.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-19-15.03.log.html

12 Sep 2016

Agenda: 

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point review
    • Peding Action points
      • Timeout issue is the only one pending two solutions:
        • Tanu still investigating
        • Jose update on maybe excluding Rally
      • Jose bugfix bgpvpn functest code
      • Niko to check Apex functest issue
  • Release status
  • ODL Boron testing
    • Last issue "VMs not reachable" seems to be solved by new RC of ODL so switching to newst version of boron might help
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-12-15.03.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-12-15.03.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-12-15.03.log.html

05 Sep 2016

Agenda: 

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point review
    • Pending Action points:
      • Jose check functest after GC issue is resolved which other issues are still there
      • Yardstick Jose to check for stable/Colorado again
      • Stability of bgpvpn scenarios in CI
      • Niko to check Apex installer
      • Tanu investigate timeout issue
  • Release status
  • ODL Boron testing
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-05-15.02.html
Minutes(text): 
http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-05-15.02.txt
Log:
 http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-09-05-15.02.log.html

22 August 2016

Agenda: 

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point review
  • Release status
  • ODL Boron testing
  • D Release planning
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-08-22-15.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-08-22-15.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-08-22-15.02.log.html

15 August 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call 
  • Agenda bashing
  • Remaining work for the release
    • Stability of bgpvpn scenarios in CI
    • Test passing
    • Documentation
  • Testing ODL Boron
  • D Release planning
    • Tests for BGP Peering
    • Other test/use cases
    • Use case driven project
    • Review Etherpad

8 August 2016

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-08-08-15.03.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-08-08-15.03.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-08-08-15.03.log.html

4 July 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Pending action point follow-up
    • timirnich check status of Floating IP Support in ODL VPn Service be
    • jose_lausuch check with Kubi if test db results can be accessed for comparison
    • timirnich set up a call between Thomas, Nikolas and Dan/Tim to start discussing Bagpipe integration
  • Colorado release status
  • Identify supported use cases
  • AOB

 

13 June 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point follow-up
    • timirnich check status of Floating IP Support in ODL VPn Service be
    • jose_lausuch check with Kubi if test db results can be accessed for comparison
    • timirnich start an etherpad for design summit session https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/SDN_VPN_@_Berlin_Design_Summit
    • all add ideas for further Yardstick tests to Etherpad
    • timrinich ask Dave for release milestone dates
    • Prem to check with Nikolas how to get Quagga code deployed in OPNFV
    • timirnich: get back to Greg and check if this is ok (development for Fuel can be done until 1st July but we need time for test and troubleshooting afterwards)
    • timirnich set up a call between Thomas, Nikolas and Dan/Tim to start discussing Bagpipe integration
  • Design Summit session brainstorming
  • AOB

6 June 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Action point follow-up
    • timirnich check with Kubi is Yardstick team can support with framework changes
    • Bin and Jose to make a stub implementation of TCs to clarify needs towards the framework
    • Prem to check with Nikolas how to get Quagga code deployed in OPNFV
    • timirnich: get back to Greg and check if this is ok (development for Fuel can be done until 1st July but we need time for test and troubleshooting afterwards)
    • timirnich set up a call between Thomas, Nikolas and Dan/Tim to start discussing Bagpipe integration
  • Yardstick update
  • Revisit test strategy - move to Functest?
  • Design summit session - agenda brainstorming
  • AOB

23 May 2016

Agenda:

  • Roll call 
  • Agenda
  • Yardstick progress
  • Quagga progress
  • Time planning for Fuel work in Colorado - request by Fuel PTL
  • AOB

02 May 2016

18 April 2016

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. Action point follow-up
    1. Prem_: give details about the pending bug to Nikolas
    2. timirnich: create a Jira task for Brahmaputra.3.0 documentation update
    3. timirnich: make sure the two additional Yardstick test cases are defined by end of week and inform team
    4. jose_lausuch: clarify need to track dependencies to functest
  4. Brahmaputra.3.0 status
  5. Colorado planning status
  6. Yardstick status
  7. AOB

 

04 April 2016

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. brahmaputra.3.0 status and remaining work
  4. Colorado planning and upcoming MS1 
  5. AOB

29 Feb 2016

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. Recap Brahmaputra delivery scope
  4. Plans for SR1
  5. Plans for C Release - call for contribution
  6. Hackfest planning
  7. AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-02-29-16.02.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-02-29-16.02.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-02-29-16.02.log.html

1 Feb 2016

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. Status Fuel 8 uplift and deployment scenario testing
  4. Functest integration into CI
  5. Documentation
  6. Yardstick test cases
  7. Release C planning
  8. AOB

25 Jan 2016

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. Status deployment scenarios and CI integration
  4. Status Functest integration and CI integration
  5. Fuel 8 rebasing
  6. Yardstick test cases
  7. Release C planning
  8. AOB

11 Jan 2016

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. Deployment scenarios and CI integration
  4. Functest integration
  5. Yardstick test cases
  6. Release C planning
  7. AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-01-11-16.05.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-01-11-16.05.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-sdnvpn/2016/opnfv-sdnvpn.2016-01-11-16.05.log.html

14 Dec 2015

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Status BGPVPN Fuel integration
  • Status ODL deployment
  • Status Bagpipe deployment
  • Status Functest
  • Status Yardstick
  • L2VPN work by Andreas & team
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2015/opnfv-testperf.2015-12-14-16.06.html\\
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2015/opnfv-testperf.2015-12-14-16.06.txt\\
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2015/opnfv-testperf.2015-12-14-16.06.log.html

7 Dec 2015

Agenda:

  1. Roll call
  2. Agenda bashing
  3. Status outstanding tasks for Brahmaputra and timeline
    1. BGPVPN release (Thomas)
    2. Upstream availability of ODL NBI extensions for BGPVPN (Prem)
    3. BGPVPN Fuel plugin development (Niko)
    4. Bagpipe installer integration (tbd)
    5. Functest for BGPVPN (Tim)
    6. Yardstick testcases (tbd)
  4. Yardstick test for MP-BGP, what setup to use?
  5. AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-yardstick/2015/opnfv-yardstick.2015-12-07-16.03.html
Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-yardstick/2015/opnfv-yardstick.2015-12-07-16.03.txt
Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-yardstick/2015/opnfv-yardstick.2015-12-07-16.03.log.html

30 Nov 2015

Agenda:

  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Review tentative Milestone D report, see Sdnvpn Milestone D Report
  • Installer integration
    • Concept for Fuel plugin
    • Needs for APEX support
  • Testing
    • Functest
      • activate VPN Service robot tests from odl-integration repo (which is already pulled)
      • develop robot test suite for basic BGPVPN testing, to be kept in SDN VPN repo for the time being (integration in Functest tbd)
    • Yardstick
      • review the two suggested test scenarios
      • Jira tickets need to be streamlined
  • Documentation
  • AOB

Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-11-30-16.04.html

Minutes (text): http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-11-30-16.04.txt

Log: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-11-30-16.04.log.html

23 Nov 2015

Agenda:

  • Reiterate planned SDN VPN delivery scope for Brahmaputra
    • Installer integration
    • Functest
    • Yardstick
  • Required actions
  • AOB

Minutes:
http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-meeting/2015/opnfv-meeting.2015-11-23-16.02.html

  • No labels