- Wrap up of intern projects:
- Reporting module:
- Ready to start review of reporting page
- Documentation from Intern Project: StorPerf Steady State Report - 2016-06-16 Demo will be converted to .rst
- .rst patches end up getting posted a final markup by Jenkins in the review
- Stretch goal of having a single plot that shows all latencies in a single graph: 6 graphs: read IOPS, read BW, read latency, write IOPS, write BW, write latency. Graphs show up in the area to the right of the ID, Start Date, etc.
- Decomposition update:
- Minor errors:
- httpfrontend routes all graphite, so 8000 is no longer exposed
- Mark Beierl to create JIRA for decomposition updates
- Mark Beierl look at carbon_emitter - might still have localhost in it
- create_compose.py does not have env_file: ./admin.rc in it. Might need some other updates
- update docs to say that python 2 needs internals (future package) or requires python 3
- Mark Beierl had to put back ARCH=x86-64 in all docker files so that the docker push jobs can pass. The global releng/jjb/releng/opnfv-docker.sh does not pass this ARG, and doing so will require all projects to add that VAR, so defer to after Euphrates
- Minor errors:
- Development documentation:
- Conversion of Development Environment to .rst and cleanup of it where it makes sense
- Carbon sizing guidelines:
- for each IP / VM what is the minimum size of the carbon files on disk?
- When do they get bigger (ie. how many samples before it grows beyond its initial size)?
- is stable branch creation date, after that master is open for the F release.
- Mark Beierl to create page for F release planning
- Ideas: Swift profiling? HTTP PUT/GET looking for variance during the whole transaction
- Multi stack support? storperf_master uses job db (sqllite) for storing values. Is this even necessary?
- Support bottlenecks intern project: Intern Project: Scaling up/out VNFs with Storage Testing