- Review demos and completion of Intern Projects
|5 Min||Roll Call, introductions||Mark Beierl|
|15-25 Min||Container decomposition demo||Shrenik Jain|
|15-25 Min||Reporting module demo||Saksham Agrawal|
|Carbon sizing||Shrenik Jain|
|5 Min||Update on ARM builds||Mark Beierl||https://hub.docker.com/r/opnfv/storperf-master/tags/|
|Any other updates?||All|
- F release planning is here: F Release Planning
- Branch created
- Master is open for F release on
- Any bug fixes for Euphrates must go on to master and be cherry picked into stable/euphrates
- Shrenik Jain unable to connect for showing demo today
- Release notes:
- Formatting changed to official .RST guidelines (http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/rest.html)
- Tag format will be changed "x86_64-euphrates.1.0", and hopefully "aarch64-euphrates.1.0"
- Release notes are not linked with the rest of the documentation. Why?
- Saksham Agrawal was unable to arrange demo and cannot present on GTM.
- Mark Beierl to call demo meeting via Google Hangouts for
- Saksham was able to complete docs and submitted patch
- Saksham Agrawal will post review after docs patch gets merged
- Concern for graph overview patch is that it is cluttered: "but my concern with that is the graphs are clustered for some of the jobs
(10:27:21 AM) Apart from that I think all the deliverables have been met :)"
- ARM pod uses the new FUEL master
- ARM builds take up to 30-45 minutes to complete, but subsequent builds can use the cache if the step has not changes and typically can complete in ~1 minute
- Might look at removing Sqlite DB for F release as it might get in the way of multiple stacks
- Estimate size of carbon database: http://m30m.github.io/whisper-calculator/ can provide an estimate size of db.
- Minimum size of carbon db for all files when a single _warm_up workload is run is 251MB.
- Shrenik Jain can validate the size of the files using the online tool to predict how large they can grow (ie how many minutes of samples causes it to grow bigger than 251 MB)
- Next week's meeting will start the F release breakdown.
Page viewed times