Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

(Cancelled due to Christmas) Agenda -  - Usual Time: UTC 15:00-16:00 


Agenda -  - Usual Time: UTC 15:00-16:00 / PST 7:00-8:00 / Beijing 23:00-24:00 / IST 20:30-21:30

Agenda -  - APAC Time: UTC 8:00-9:00 / PST  24:00-1:00 / Beijing 16:00-17:00 / IST  13:30-14:30


Agenda -  - Usual Time: 15:00-16:00 UTC / PST 7:00-8:00 / Beijing 23:00-24:00 / IST 20:30-21:30

Note: Yang (Gabriel) Yu had difficulties with audio, so the meeting was facilitated by David McBride and Tim Irnich.

  • Action points follow-up
    1. gabriel ask projects to deal with the strange number then decide if we limit the strange data (sent, continue discussion in plugfest)
    2. Alberto arrange dashboard training session (after plugfest)
    3. gabriel to collect requirements for different testing projects based on with Alberto could send out the proposal (sent, continue discussion in plugfest)
    4. send out email to collect topic for week after next week to see if there is any topic (sent, done)
  • Topics
    • Long duration testing: report on feedback from Infra group and update of projects plans (20 mins adhoc)
      • Note:  infra not available for this discussion.
  • AoB
    • Emma Foley requested that we discuss possible topics for the "TGAAS" session at next week's plugfest.
    • Other test topics for plugfest.
  • Minutes: 
  • Actions
    1. ...


Agenda -  (Cancelled because of Thanks Giving) - Usual Time: UTC 15:00-16:00


Agenda -  - Usual Time: 15:00-16:00 UTC / PST 7:00-8:00 / Beijing 23:00-24:00 / IST 20:30-21:30

  • Action points follow-up
    1. gabriel invite biterg in the next week meeting
    2. Sridhar cooperate with Jack for VSPERF reporting
    3. gabriel add topic for landing page, F release priorities
  • Topics
    • Collecting NFVi metrics for correlating with test-performance results - Sridhar Rao
      1. Brief overview
      2. Metrics collection options and approaches
      3. The implementation in VSPERF
      4. Demo
    • Synchro Bitergia / Next steps
  • AoB
  • Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2017/opnfv-testperf.2017-11-16-15.07.html
  • Actions
    1. gabriel ask projects to deal with the strange number then decide if we limit the strange data
    2. Alberto arrange dashboard training session
    3. gabriel to collect requirements for different testing projects based on with Alberto could send out the proposal
    4. send out email to collect topic for week after next week to see if there is any topic


Agenda -  - APAC Time: UTC 8:00-9:00 / PST  24:00-1:00 / Beijing 16:00-17:00 / IST  13:30-14:30

  • Action points follow-up
    1. gabriel summarize the bitergia activities and invite them in the next week meeting
    2. gabriel reach out to David about XCI-baremetal and CI chain requirements
    3. Prakash will help to check storperf's reporting
    4. Jack send email to David to figure out a way to add time stamp
  • Topics
    1. Landing page for F release
      1. Testing results graphing
      2. Monitoring results for long duration test
      3. Unified entrance of Testperf resources
    2. Plugfest Preparation
      1. Missing topics
      2. https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/testing_group_plugfest_4
  • Minutes: http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2017/opnfv-testperf.2017-11-08-08.02.html
  • Actions
    1. gabriel invite biterg in the next week meeting
    2. Sridhar cooperate with Jack for VSPERF reporting
    3. gabriel add topic for landing page, F release priorities


Agenda -  - Usual Time: 15:00-16:00 UTC / PST 7:00-8:00 / Beijing 23:00-24:00 / IST 20:30-21:30


Agenda - 


Agenda - 

 

Agenda -  (APAC slot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=

  • Action points follow-up
  • Testing group organization
  • Minutes:

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

  • Action point follow-up
  • Sync with Bitergia
  • Docker container management (versioning and build workflow)
    • problem statement: 

      Every artifact (we can start with docker container images) produced by OPNFV must be traceable to the exact source code version used to create that artifact. The current workflow and versioning scheme does not seem to address this properly. As container images get to be used by more and more external parties, it will be extremely difficult to support them properly without proper versioning and traceability.

    • related ref:
    • identify level of interest and list of required people/projects to help address the problem 
  • Testing plan for long duration POD
  • minutes

Agenda - 

  • Action point follow-up
  • Discussion on stress/long-term testing on OSA or OPNFV installers
  • minutes

 

Agenda -  Adhoc Meeting sync Bitergia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agenda -  APAC SLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda -  

 

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

 

Agenda -   Quorum not reached => meeting canceled

 

Agenda -  

 

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -   (APAC slot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Agenda -   

 

 

Agenda -   

 

Agenda -   

  • Action point follow-up
  • Status on Danube priorities: what will be achievable  what not 
  • Minutes:

Agenda -   ********** APAC slot  ********************

Agenda -   CANCEL QUORUM NOT REACHED

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  (APAC SLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

  • Action point follow-up
  • Bottlenecks & Yardstick update:

      

 

Agenda - 

(55 min)

  • No labels