C Release Planning
From multisite use cases we have defined, for Brahmaputra Release we delivered the solution for use case 1 by one bugfix in the OpenStack Liberty. In Release C, we hope to cover the following items
- Integration support from at least one of the installers for use case 2 and 3, which are merged into OpenStack Mitaka, and for use case 4 -5 which will need integration work of Tricircle and Kingbird project.
- Setup multi region testing environment with yardstick team to have Multisite scenarios tested.
- Gap analysis with IPv6 project on IPv6 w/ Multisite
- Further discussion on possible additional solutions for geo-redundancy use case.
Depending on resource availability, detailed plan and deliverables will be defined by Milestone 2 (April 8).
- Lab preparation:
- After 0.1.0 continue feature development on master branch. Make a new tag when applicable. In OPNFV use package based installation of Kingbird (e.g. pip). If a new KB version is available, use it in OPNFV.
- Integrate the kingbird tempest tests with OPNFV tempest suite (be it Functest or any other way)
- Jun.1. Step 1, using Mitaka 0.1.0 for integration
- Functest integration (Function test run after installation)