|MS0||3/30||Intent to participate||Send mail for intention to participate. Done|
| ||4/14||Demo Environment Preparation|
- complete tricircle integration planning, including scenario or deliverable definition.
- complete OPNFV summit Demo environment design
|MS2||4/30||Installer integration with OpenStack|
- Complete Tricircle Installation by Compass.
- OPNFV Summit Environment Ready
|MS3||5/22||Test plan shared with the test team|
Each feature project team will complete a test plan, describing the test cases that they intend to use to validate their project, including pass/fail criteria, and will share this plan with the test working group and other team members and solicit feedback.
Testing Tricircle integration
| ||5/30||applications on boarding||Starts from 5/2, vIMS and Video Conference on boarding in OPNFV Beijing summit environment|
|MS4||6/5||Infrastructure updates completed|
- Test frameworks ready
- Installers passing smoke tests on CI with OpenStack version planned for the release.
- Two regions functest environment with Tricircle installed
- Basic multi-region test cases.
| ||6/12~6/15||OPNFV Beijing Summit|
From 6/1~6/12 Preparation for Beijing PoC if on-site needed:
Demo of VNF high availability across OpenStack clouds
- Video Conference
|MS5||7/21||Scenario integration and Feature Freeze|
- Features planned for the release have been implemented
- The project has been integrated with one or more scenarios, each of which is represented by an active Jenkins job that is enabled in OPNFV CI.
|MS6||8/11||Test Cases and Preliminary Documentation Completed|
- All test cases necessary for the release are executable by CI.
- Test steps and pass/fail criteria are well defined
- Test cases coded and configured in test framework
- Test cases integrated and successfully running as part of CI
- Documentation outlines or placeholders committed to repo for all project and scenario documentation
- Stable branch window is open for projects that have satisfied MS0 - MS6
|MS7||9/1||Stable branch window closed|
- Projects are branched from main
- Commits are limited to critical issues documented in JIRA
- Commits must be cherry-picked to branch from master
|MS8||9/18||Formal test execution completed|
- All test cases planned for the release have been executed
- Test results published
- Failures and other issues have been documented in JIRA
|MS9||9/20||JIRA issues assigned to the release closed or deferred||All JIRA issues assigned to the current release are:|
- Closed --OR--
- Deferred to a future release (i.e. update to "fix-version" field)
|MS10||9/22||Documentation completed||All project and scenario documentation committed to repo.|
|MS11, MS12, MS13||9/25||Release||Projects tagged by PTLs using tagging procedure.|