IP Address is 220.127.116.11
Intel provides bare-metal environments allocated to different OPNFV projects. See links below for details.
- JF1 Lab - Intel Jones Farm site in Hillsboro (OREGON USA)
Lab Infrastructure support process
- Access to the lab should be through the Infra Lab Support process. Information required includes the approved project name, why access is requested, how long the resources are needed as well as any special requirements not captured in the Pharos specification.
- Users requesting access need to provide a GnuPG key to be able to receive VPN credentials securely. They include user name and password.
- Intel provides VPN access to its OPNFV labs on an individual basis. Users may not share their VPN credentials with others. Sharing of VPN credentials will result in permanent loss of access to Intel labs.
- If a user is not active, VPN credentials may be removed at Intel's discretion. New VPN credentials will need to be created if further access is provided. "Inactivity' is defined as not logging into the lab regularly or not using resources for the stated purpose. Anybody not logging into the lab for 6 months will automatically be removed without notice.
Intel Acceptable Usage Policy
- Intel Labs VPN Quickstart
- How to modify POD Server BIOS Settings
- How to enable/disable Virtualization BIOS settings