- The overall goal of the Pinpoint project is to provide fault localization framework for NFVI and VIM layers focusing on network issues
- Fault localization target is to deduce the exact source of a failure from a set of observed failure indications while reducing the time spent on analyzing problems.
- Fault localization also identify performance bottlenecks easily revealing the true source of the various symptoms
- Fault localization is also known as fault isolation, alarm/event correlation, and root cause analysis (RCA).
- Link to project presentation: fault_localization_pinpoint_.pptx
- Link to pinpoint use case document: use_cases_v2_5.docx
- Link to Pinpoint gap analysis project API-gap-analysis-working-document-V0.42.docx
- Project Meeting Minutes
- Pinpoint Use cases (Etherpad)
- Link to project etherpadhttps://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/Pinpoint
- Mailing List: use opnfv-tech-discuss and tag your emails with
[pinpoint]in the subject for easier filtering
- Other links to relevant reference sites/materials...
Link to TSC approval of the project: https://wiki.opnfv.org/wiki/tsc#september_8_2015
- Guodayong (Huawei: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Adam Itshar (Huawei: email@example.com)
- Zhouxingwang (Joe) (Huawei: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Zhipeng Huang (Huawei: email@example.com)
- Srinivas Tadepalli (TCS: firstname.lastname@example.org)