Starting with Jerma, release plans are documented in the Infrastructure wiki space but included here for easy referencing.
- Stabilize Releng Verification Jobs
- Execute on TAC Infra CI/CD Recommendation
- Determine Status/Future of Subprojects
- Migrate OPNFV Build machines to LaaS VM
Releng Project aims to deliver following items as part of OPNFV Euphrates release.
- Dynamic CI
- POD Converter per installer
- Jenkins job adjustments based on the first phase of Dynamic CI
- Security Gate Scanning
- Establish first version/non-voting security gate jobs
- Contribute to the OPNFV Infra Documentation on docs.opnfv.org
- CI Pipelines
- Software Infrastructure
- CI Hardware Configuration (connecting slaves, preparing build servers, PODs/vPODs)