Table of contents:
Where do VSPERF CI jobs run?
VSPERF daily CI jobs run on pod3-wcp-node3 and pod3-wcp-node4
Figure 1: POD 3 layout by Jack Morgan
pod3-wcp-node4 is reserved for Moongen and the NIC interface connecting it to pod3-wcp-node3 is a Niantic NIC.
Verify and merge jobs run on OPNFV PODs allocated to RELENG.
The VSPERF CI jobs are broken down into:
- Daily job:
- Runs everyday takes about 10 hours to complete.
- TESTCASES_DAILY='phy2phy_tput back2back phy2phy_tput_mod_vlan phy2phy_scalability pvp_tput pvp_back2back pvvp_tput pvvp_back2back'
- TESTPARAM_DAILY='--test-params pkt_sizes=64,128,512,1024,1518'
- Merge job:
- Runs whenever patches are merged to master.
- Runs a basic Sanity test.
- Verify job
- Runs every time a patch is pushed to gerrit
- Builds documentation
There are 2 scripts that are part of VSPERFs CI:
- build-vsperf.sh: Lives in the VSPERF repository and is used to run vsperf with the appropriate cli parameters.
- vswitchperf.yml: YAML description of our jenkins job. lives in the RELENG repository.
- For more info on writing and using jjbs: Jenkins Wow