VSPERF Release Plan
This Page will maintain the release plans for VSPERF
Deliverables: VSPERF Release D JIRA Issues
Project plan per the milestones described at Danube.
|(MS0) Open Intent to Participate||Done|
|(MS1) Planning complete (scenarios or deliverables defined)||10/25/16|
|(MS2) Detailed test case descriptions communicated to test project teams||11/22/16|
|(MS3) Installer integration with OpenStack completed||11/30/16|
|(MS4) Infrastructure updates completed||12/6/16|
|(MS5) Scenario integration and Feature Freeze completed||1/13/17|
|(MS6) Test cases implemented, preliminary documentation completed, and stable branch open||1/26/17|
|(MS7) Stable branch window close||3/10/17|
|(MS8) Formal test execution completed||3/20/17|
|(MS9) JIRA issues assigned to release closed or deferred||3/22/17|
|(MS10) Documentation completed||3/24/17|
(MS11) Release Danube 1.0
(MS12) Release Danube 2.0
|(MS13) Release Danube 3.0||6/8/17|
Rel C VSPERF Sprint and Backlog
|Rel C||Integration with Yardstick||VSPERF -276|
|Rel C||Moving to SW Traffic Generator (MoonGen)||VSPERF - 277|
Installer Integration extension of capabilities (Fuel)
|Rel C||Integration with Functest results API only||VSPERF - 279|
|Rel C||Installer Integration extension of capabilities (Apex)||VSPERF -280|
Project Timeline (these dates are tentative)
- Feature Code Freeze Mid June
- Test Code Freeze July
- Integration Ready August
Release B VSPERF Scrum Board and backlog
Our goals for the VSPERF test framework this release are:
- Support our 3 base deployment scenarios: P2P, PVP and PVVP
- CI Support and integration for VSPERF
- Support Vanilla OVS and OVS with DPDK.
- Support all RFC2544 defined tests.
- Support IMIX traffic testing with RFC 2544.
- Support IXIA, Spirent, Moongen and Xena.
- Participate in opnfv_test_dashboard
- Support IP routing on the switch, as well as simple port forwarding
- RFC2544 Scalability tests (Implementation)
- LTD.Throughput.RFC2544.Profile (Implementation)
- LTD.Throughput.RFC2544.SystemRecoveryTime (Implementation)
Make sure stories reference this Epic and have the VSPERF and R2 Label
Interaction with other OPNFV projects
We would like to collaborate with Yardstick on their vswitch performance tests and the OPNFV dashboard for Release B.