- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse/Imbrie Hall: Local beer/cider and bar food and close to Intel campus
- Syun Izakaya: Good Japanese restaurant in downtown Hillsboro
- Thai Princess Restaurant: ~5 minutes from Intel campus
- International Rose Test Garden: Located in beautiful Washington Park near downtown Portland. The Portland zoo is also right next door.
- The Columbia River Gorge: This is a must if you love waterfalls.
- Canon Beach: A small beach town with a large, wide beach and famous haystack rock.
NOTE: There's no sales tax in Oregon
- Powell's City of Books: Sells both new & used books in downtown Portland and close to good bars and restaurants. You don't see bookstores like this anymore....
- Woodburn Outlets
- Light rail: There is a service from Portland International Airport to Hillsboro (requires a transfer)
|People who will have with a car (and can offer rides)||Hotel|
|Table of Contents|