The interns will help develop additional examples of cloud native network micro-services by following the existing methods developed in Clover project. The sample micro-services can be in any domains, such as visualization (GUI), network related services (e.g. DHCP), data analytics, mobile demo apps, web demo apps, and Internet connected small devices such as Arduino/raspberry pi for IoT/edge. Any match area is sufficient. We will select the work with your skills.
- Understand general software development methodology. Ideally know open source software development toolchain, such as github, or can quickly learn
- Can program in one of the following languages proficiently: Python, Go, Java, C/C++, Scala, or others (please let us know)
- Can manage time and schedule based on remote interactions (we MAY also host in person if the intern is located in the Silicon Valley, please ask.)
- Curious, positive, and enjoy new things
- You only need to know well in any one of the above areas we mentioned, you are equally welcome in working on any of those areas. We will scope the work involved to match your skillsets and interests.
- One or more sample micro-services following Clover's cloud native methodology (which we will train you step-by-step)
Desired project timeline/completion date:
Can start any time from April 2018 onward. The first phase projects are aimed at October 2018 (Gambia release). Future phases are also available.
Mentor(s) & contact info: