Welcome toyour new space!
Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. Right now it shows recent space activity, but you can customize this page in anyway you like.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
the OPNFV Wiki
Open Platform for NFV (OPNFV) facilitates the development and evolution of NFV components across various open source ecosystems. Through system level integration, deployment and testing, OPNFV creates a reference NFV platform to accelerate the transformation of enterprise and service provider networks. Participation is open to anyone, whether you are an employee of a member company or just passionate about network transformation.
OPNFV Danube Release
- OPNFV on-boarding materials
- OPNFV documentation guide
- Stats for developer contributions
- Quarterly Reports on OPNFV Technical Community (from Bitergia)
OPNFV Community Test Labs
- Find out more about OPNFV Community Test Labs at the pharos project page.
- Project ABC's page helps you understand how we run projects and coordinate our activities in OPNFV
- OPNFV Project Lifecycle page describes the project categories and lifecycle management
- Project Directory page lists all current projects that are approved by Technical Steering Committee
- Project Proposals page lists all newly proposed projects, which are pending community review and / or TSC approval
- Cross Collaboration Group
Committees, Work Streams and Meetings
Working with upstream communities
Upstream community resource pages
- Confluence Overview
- OPNFV trello page https://trello.com/opnfvdev <- See What is Trello for more info.
- OPNFV Infrastructure Status
You will need an Linux Foundation Account (https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/) if you would like to contribute to this wiki or the OPNFV Project
We recently migrated our wiki to Confluence. For a quick overview on Confluence, you can start here.
|The full Confluence User's Guide can be read here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-user-s-guide-139509.html|
Recent space activity