To indicate your readiness to integrate your project with JOID please follow the process described below:
- Create a request as a JIRA issue in JOID project: https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/JOID/
- Project Description
- Use cases
- Project page link
- Add main project contact person as an assignee for the issue
- ETA for charm completion
- Send email to JOID team with link of JIRA issue you created in the previous step.
- Join JOID team at #opnfv-joid
- Join JOID weekly meetings
How to write a Charm for your project
- (Optional) Integrate your lab into JOID. Joid JOID Get Started
- Read Juju Charm development documentation: https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/authors-charm-writing
- Develop and test charm for your project, VNF or feature. (or update existing charm or bundle).
- Submit your charm or/and bundle to the Juju store: https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/authors-charm-store#charm-store-submission
- Ensure you follow Juju good practices: https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/authors-charm-best-practice
- Your charm will go thorugh review process https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/charm-review-process
- After review submission ask JOID team to integrate your charm or bundle into JOID installer
- For Juju and MAAS community support join IRC #juju #maas and subscribe to mailing list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/juju
- Example of charm deployment through git repository – https://jujucharms.com/openstack-dashboard/trusty/19
Integrated Projects list (in progress)
Projects listed below either have been integrated or in progress for Integration.