Key Project Facts
|View Git file|
- Pharos Introduction on OPNFV webpage
- Introductory video on the OPNFV Pharos Project
- Pharos specification
- Configuration guide
Pharos Specification defines a "compliant" deployment and test environment
- Inventory configuration file: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/4079/
- The following templates are currently in the Genesis repo, instances are installer/scenario specific and reside in the relevant installer repos
Pharos Naming Conventions
Lab Resources for Developers
This section contains informationfor developers on how to access infrastructure resources for evaluating and developing OPNFV features. Note that physical lab resources are generally only assigned to approved projects. An objective of Pharos is to provide Individual developers with easy acess to virtual resources for evaluation and development purposes.
- Tealbox: OPNFV Tealbox is portable Data Center, built by Tranquil PC. This can be used for PoCs and Demos at OPNFV events and Trade Shows with approval from the TSC
- Lab-as-a-Service (Pharos Laas) provides nested Virtual Environments for access to an OPNFV deployment environments. Evaluations are in progress to provide a robust and scalable solution
Labs are hosted by the Linux Foundation and Community organizations.
- CI status https://build.opnfv.org/ci/