A group dedicated to improve OPNFV security through architecture, documentation, code review, upstream inter-work with other groups, vulnerability management and security research.
Provide an ‘umbrella’ group to encourage development of security centric functions within the OPNFV eco-system.
Effectively handle vulnerability and threats in a co-ordinated manner..
Security is part of the INFRA working group, together with Releng, Octopus and Pharos. See more information at https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF.
- Security team’s mail alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit: https://lists.opnfv.org/mailman/listinfo/opnfv-security
- Meeting Times
Every Wednesday at 14:00pm UTC (These meetings are on hold, currently security team join the
- IRC #opnfv-sec
Note, we only meet on IRC. Conference bridges can be set up for specific topics.
- Security Meetings are part of INFRA meetings Weekly on Wednesday at 15:00 UTC (8am PST), see more at Infra Working Group
New Meeting Times (valid from 3th April 2017)
- Weekly on Monday at 8:00 (PST) / 16:00 (UTC, Winter), 15:00 (UTC, during daylight saving in US)
- IRC #opnfv-meeting - freenode.net
- Chaired by Infra projects PTLs, currently Fatih Degirmenci for Jan/Feb
- Goto Meeting link : https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/819733085
- Infra Working Group - Wiki Page for Infra cross-project topics
- An IRC channel is open for any out of meeting security discussions at #opnfv-sec on freenod
The OPNFV Security Group hosts the following security projects
Automated NIST based SCAP scans to insure the OPNFV platform deploys free from known CVE vulnerabilities, and meets a security compliance level.
Ensure the existing Audit framework for the critical components in OPNFV are extensive enough and compliant to industry standards and foreseeable business use cases.
Guide to securing the OPNFV platform
OPNFV Security Group Processes