Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

This weekly meeting is for topics common across projects focused on testing (this is a good place to start if you want to get high-level status of the individual projects and learn about hot topics related to OPNFV Testing)

Test working group wiki page: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/testing

  • Test projects should try to have a rep attend this meeting

  • New test related projects should be discussed in this forum to gain feedback from the OPNFV testing community
  • Agenda varies but typically is structured ...
    • 15 min report out / sharing by projects (high level status / plans)
    • 20 min discussion on test project collaboration topic/s
    • 20 min – share new test projects or other test topics

  • Usual time (this timeslot): Every Thursday 15:00-16:00 UTC / 8:00-9:00 PDT
    Thursday GTM: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/819733085
    Access Code: 819-733-085
    IRC channel: #opnfv-testperf @ Freenode

 


Useful links ...

Testing overview page with links to testing projects

Pharos project page


Meeting Chair and Minutes Schedule

This is a proposed schedule for the weeks ahead.  Please feel free to sign up and change as needed.

Calendar


Subscribe now

Team Calendars
defaultViewlist
id68631de3-6b6a-4093-8636-11ad387afd2a
hideWeekendstrue


Proposed Agenda Topics


To be planned

  • test plan (automatic documentation based on DB)
  • tooling catalog
  • testing coverage
  • monitoring and supervision
  • Results alignment for Bitergia dashboard: Result alignment for ELK post-processing
  • Documentation improvement for Euphrates
  • Wish list to infra group for Euphrates
  • Traffic generator
  • Sync Bitergia

 

Agenda - 

  • Action points follow-up
  • Feedback on Alpine
  • Minutes:

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

  • Action points follow-up
  • XCI and Testing (Fatih)
  • Cross collaboration with OpenStack
    • What could/should be upstream?
    • Long duration/resiliency/robustness strategy
    • Plugfest: common activities
    • ....
  • Minutes:

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

 

Anchor
2017-08-24
2017-08-24
Agenda - 

Anchor
2017-08-17
2017-08-17
Agenda - 

 

Anchor
2017-08-10
2017-08-10
Agenda - 

 

Anchor
2017-08-03
2017-08-03
Agenda - 

 

Anchor
2017-07-27
2017-07-27
Agenda - 

  • Action point follow-up
  • Sync with Bitergia
  • Docker container management (versioning and build workflow)
    • problem statement: 

      Every artifact (we can start with docker container images) produced by OPNFV must be traceable to the exact source code version used to create that artifact. The current workflow and versioning scheme does not seem to address this properly. As container images get to be used by more and more external parties, it will be extremely difficult to support them properly without proper versioning and traceability.

    • related ref:
    • identify level of interest and list of required people/projects to help address the problem 
  • Testing plan for long duration POD
  • minutes

Anchor
2017-07-20
2017-07-20
Agenda - 

  • Action point follow-up
  • Discussion on stress/long-term testing on OSA or OPNFV installers
  • minutes

Anchor
2017-07-13
2017-07-13
Agenda -  Adhoc Meeting sync Bitergia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agenda -  APAC SLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agenda - 

 

Agenda - 

 

Agenda -  

 

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

 

Agenda -   Quorum not reached => meeting canceled

 

Agenda -  

 

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -   (APAC slot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Agenda -   

 

 

Agenda -   

 

Agenda -   

  • Action point follow-up
  • Status on Danube priorities: what will be achievable  what not 
  • Minutes:

Agenda -   ********** APAC slot  ********************

Agenda -   CANCEL QUORUM NOT REACHED

Agenda -  

Agenda -  

Agenda -  (APAC SLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

  • Action point follow-up
  • Bottlenecks & Yardstick update:

      

View file
nameSome Updates on Bottlenecks Yardstick for Stress Testing v2.pptx
height250

 

Agenda - 

(55 min)

Testing working group archive 2016

Archive