Al Morton Cedric Ollivier Qiao Fu Trevor Cooper Frank Brockners Manuel Buil Parker Berberian Jack Morgan (Proxy for Mark B) Sridhar Rao sunku ranganath Sofia Wallin(proxy for Georg)
Non TSC Attendees
- 2020 community election process call for updates in the May/June timeframe Jim Baker
- Process must be approved by end of March, it's now
- Proposal to reduce OPNFV TSC headcount Jim Baker
- OPNFV is smaller, reduce TSC - propose 9 member TSC? End of comment
- Some discussion of reduced duration for Nomination, etc.
- Proposal to reduce TSC size proposal open for comment.
- No other proposals made to change the TSC composition OR election process
proposals - Review/approve
- Log-Analysis and Alerting for OPNFV-VSPERF
#Agree or #vote: Does TSC approve the project proposals for LFN to sponsor and hire interns to work on this year for: HDV, Log-analysis, and SDV ? (+1, 0, -1)
TSC Agreed to support the 3 internship projects listed.
OPNFV Mission 2.0: Work Progress Page Agreements Capture Page
- Need to reach closure on OPNFV discussions – meet self-imposed deadlines.
- Further review (LFN Board) ??
- Positive reception from TSC members present
- Trevor Cooper attended SPC and asks if the TSC wants to continue to engage them.
- Opened discussion on mission statement to see if non-CNTT projects are included
|5min||Review Outstanding Action Items below:|
Revised Release Process and Messaging -
|David presented with minimal time for feedback. Need another TSC meeting time slot to determine next steps.|
- OPNFV Project Reviews
- ??? ( no projects scheduled through March! ).
- Request for other project reviews: Fuel, Dovetail, SampleVNF, releng, yardstick, ovn4nvf, pharos, container4nfv, bottlenecks, clover, rocket, edgecloud, opnfvdocs
|We have had no new projects volunteer. The ones listed to are active but have not volunteered for review. Should we compel them to present? Or is this an indication of the project status in 2020?|
Quick updates & email updates - discussion only if needed
|TSC JIRA Item Review|
|TSC-31|| PM tasks || Open |
|TSC-46|| Plan/Manage OPNFV Plugfests || Open |
|TSC-21|| Roll-up of OPNFV sessions at ONS NA || Open |
|TSC-43|| Manage TSC meetings || Open |
|TSC-44|| Maintain OPNFV events calendar and associated tasks || Open |