- Al Morton
- Cedric Ollivier
- Frank Brockners
- Qiao Fu
- Georg Kunz
- Jack Morgan
- Manuel Buil (IRC Only)
- Mark Beierl
- Sridhar Rao
- sunku ranganath
Non TSC Attendees
Virtual Event Planning (June 22-25) Note Date Change!!!
We will quickly brainstorm topics.
Continue to brain-storm virtual event formats
2 -day collaboration - 2 day project specific?
OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade - Proposal yet?
|Proposal Discussion - If available!|
What more do we want from Program Management?
Contract PM support for limited time - potential elements:
Potential additional ideas:
|5min||Approve: Proposed Project Lifecycle Amendment for Re-activate|
Call for TSC Nominations open through Election starts
|2020 Community Election Calendar|
Review OPNFV's overall process to respond to CNTT Requirements
Reference Infrastructure and Reference Conformance work with CNTT
CIRV Mandate Review - See above
|Results from further discussions should be Joint with CNTT reps.|
What does OPNFV WANT from the next Release?
Using Release meeting time slot to discuss the new Release PROCESS - key stakeholders should join.
Capture IMPROVEMENTS to proposed process
The ones listed are active but have not volunteered for review.
The listed projects will be targeted for archival/termination if reviews are not complete by end of May 2020. The current list is:
yardstick, ovn4nvf, container4nfv, bottlenecks, clover, rocket, edgecloud
Outstanding Action Items
- Quorum reached
- OPNFV TSC Meeting 2020-05-05 minutes approved
Virtual Event Planning
- Date change announced
OPNFV Linux Foundation Lab (Portland) hardware upgrade
- No concrete proposal as quotes are still in progress
What more do we want from Program Management
- LFN has a contract program manager
- OPNFV can ask for some time if there are identified activities
- Frank Brockners and Jim Baker to help identify action items
- Frank Brockners suggests develop communications between teams, groups.
- Heather Kirksey is encouraging wiki cleanup as it is a main point of visibility for the community
Cedric Ollivier Reword "Meets BoD policy (IPR)" to "Passes IPR check."