Best contact for followup questions
(Use @ notation)
|What has changed?||Why is this significant/beneficial to a user/consumer of OPNFV?|
Notes, links to more information, etc.
- Infrastructure maintenance/upgrade ETSI defined interface support to optimize and always guarantee the zero impact on VNF on top. This utilizes Fenix.
- OpenStack DevsTack support for any testing that does not need OPNFV installer.
- Further Kubernetes and OpenStack testing for maintenance/upgrade build at Fenix side.
|Ability to make Telco-grade maintenance and upgrade.|
Jerma Release Planning
- Test probe image is available in artifacts.
- Xtesting container is now available to run the test automatically
- Results are uploaded to Xtesting server
|Ability to make test cloud-configured dataplane networking benchmarks using ETSI NFV TST009 standard methods and automate using X-testing|
- Fully automated CNTT RI2 deployment on bare-metal hosts in Ericsson & Intel OPNFV Labs using opensource tooling
- Framework code hosted in OPNFV Gerrit
- Kuberef passes CNTT RC2 conformance suite
|Serve as a reference platform to deploy reference implementation in accordance with CNTT RA2 and in compliant with CNTT RC2|